Chapter Two (Part one)

Mike's Point of View;

It was 8:30 when I woke up. I stared wide-eyed at my clock for a good 30 seconds before getting up.

"Shit, i'm late for recording. Billie's going to kill me"

I scrambled out of bed, in my bathroom, and out the door as quickly as possible. I rushed out to my car and drove off quickly, trying not to break the speed limit. My eyes were only focused on two things: the road and the clock. I got to a red light, and with that, I slammed on the breaks. With each second gone by, my phone got a notification from Billie, probably reminding me how late i was getting.

__

Finally, I made it to the studio. When I walk in, though, Billie wasn't so "understanding" to me being late.

"Well, look who decided to show up."

"Billie, I'm so sorry." I apologized, looking down "I swear to god, it won't happen again."

We work on some songs, but I couldn't focus because when Billie wasn't singing, I felt like his angry glare of me being 20 minutes late was burning a hold in the back of my head. Every four seconds I would rub that burning spot.

When recording was finally over, I think Billie cooled off a bit, because he the the infamous question:

"Do you guys wanna hang out tonight?"

"Yeah! We haven't hung out in so long, it feels like, ever since tour ended." Tre exclaimed, with a gleam in his eyes

"I-um-er" I was hesitating to say yes because Tre was right, we haven't hung out in while and we might get a little crazy, despite the fact we were all grown men. "...Yeah...That'll be fun."

I don't know why I said yes.

__

That night, I was staring at my closet, trying to figure out what to wear. Should I go casual or fancier, maybe a combo of fancy AND casual? I eventually settled on jeans and no sleeves. I texted the other two to see if they were ready to go yet.

Mike: Hey guys are you ready to head out?

Billie: Not yet, why are you late for recording but for this you're early as fuck

Mike: I already said sorry like 10 times

Tre: c'mon your not STILL upset about that are u

Billie: It's just what if we ALL showed up late

Tre: your point is...?

Billie: late to every recording, practice, music video filming, concert, interview.. the list goes on

Mike: I get your point Billie...

After that, I shut off my phone and just waited it out. I knew Tre would just call me when he was ready. I just kinda roamed around my apartment for a bit before realizing how hungry I was getting. Aww maybe I should wait until the three of us go out. So I waited and then waited some more. I checked my phone.

Tre: Okay Mike lets head out Billie said he would meet us at this restaurant..forgot the name Anyway i'm heading over to your place now. See ya

__

I heard a knock at my door, so I got up from my chair to open it.

"Hey Mike." Tre said, with a smile "Do you have everything you need?"

"Um, hang on, there is one thing I need." I said, starting to walk away

I don't know I brought my sunglasses with me, even though it would be dark out already, maybe my fear of being recognized was kicking in. I shoved them my back pocket and went back to the front door. Mike, why are you having anxiety? Just chill. I stuck a forced smile on my face, as I walked closer to the door, where Tre was waiting for me.

We walked out to Tre's car. He looked at me pretty concerned. I bet my broken smile gave it away.

"Hey Mike, are you okay, is this about Billie?" He looked at me as he started the car

"Yeah..I'm fine, maybe a little upset"

"Okay If you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you buddy."

"Thanks Tre."

__

We got to the restaurant. Billie was inside, waiting for us. The second I saw him, all my anxiety about tonight came rushing back to my head. I tried to talk myself straight. Jeez Mike, why are you so scared of band mate and maybe best friend, but if he was your best friend, wouldn't he not blow up at you? I was getting a little confused when came to Billie at this point.

"Hey Guys, are ready for the best night of our lives, together?" He was sitting down but his arms were casually extended, almost as if to hug us, but the smirk on his face says otherwise.

"Hell yeah, I'm ready!" Tre said, high-fiving Billie

"Uh..Yeah..so ready." I lied

__

[A/N] wow sorry for all the cliffhangers, but like, l've got a life to live. Stay tuned though xo