Chapter 6: Thruth.

Once again, you woke up alone. Only this time, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. So you put on some warm clothes and leave the room.

You were about to head to the kitchen, when you heard Jungkook's voice come from the opposite direction. You heard the others speak, trying to keep their voices down. It was obvious that they were having a personal argument, so the logical thing you have to do is go and listen what's going on, right?
You softly walk towards what you assumed was the study, and lean against the wall. The door is slightly open and you only caught a glimpse of Seokjin, who had a slight frown on his face.

"I don't get it!" Jungkook spoke loudly, and the others hushed him.
"Jungkook." you recognise Yoongi's voice. "You said this was an easy mission. You said it will only take two weeks max. Look where you are now. How long have you been with her? Have you found anything about the security system there?" you felt your stomach drop and your blood run cold.
"I know I said it would be easier, but she's tougher than I thought and-"
"You've fallen for her." Yoongi says, sternly, cutting Jungkook off.
"I haven't." Jungkook says and you choke back tears. "You know I don't mix business with pleasure. But she's finally starting to trust me and I can get all the info from her and we'd get into the bank within the next month. I just need more time."

You cover your mouth and quickly make your way back to his room. You should've known. You should've left when you could. Now look at you.
You wipe away tears as you start getting dressed, before starting to pack your things.

-

"Time?" Yoongi says, getting frustrated. "We've given you months, Jungkook."
"I'm getting there." Jungkook sighs, trying not to look nervous as they all stare at him.
"No." Yoongi stops him. "Forget this whole mission. You have to get rid of her. I want her out of this house." While the others frown in confusion at Yoongi, Jungkook grits his teeth.
"What is your problem with her?" he growls. "Haven't you ever thought that she can be on our side if-"
"No!" Yoongi burst out, making everyone jump a bit. "I want her out of this house. Away from us. I don't ever want to see her near us!" Jungkook felt his blood boil and grabs Yoongi by the front of his shirt.

"Woah, Jungkook!" Jimin put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, but got ignored.

"What is your stupid problem with her?" he growls at Yoongi, who shoved him away and slammed a thin file against Jungkook's chest.
"Do you remember Neuk Dae?" Yoongi asks, a little calmer Jungkook frowns at him.
"The Wolf? As in the assassin?" he asks and Yoongi nods.

"No one's heard of her in years." Taehyung says. "What does this have to do with anything?"
"It's her." Yoongi sighs. "Y/N is the Neuk Dae. And yes, I did my research thoroughly." He points to the file and Jungkook opens it. He scans it through then grits his teeth.

"That-" He clenched his jaw and storms out of the room, toward his room. He slammed the door open, startling you.

-

You look at Jungkook as he stands in the doorway, and immediately your sadness turned to anger and you angrily shove your things in your bag.

"When were you planning on telling me?" Jungkook's voice boomed through the room, and normally, you'd flinch, but with the rage inside you, you feel the need to just yell back. "Y/N!" He stops for a few seconds, as if he just noticed where you were standing. "What are you doing?" you glare at him.
"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" you snap, and that seemed to anger him even more.
"When were you planning on telling me that you're a goddamn assassin?!" He yells and throws the open file on the bed.

A few photos spread out and you could see a side profile yourself. Your black hair in a bun, a black mask covering your nose and mouth and part of the wolf tattoo on the back of your neck. Another was where you were caught by a security camera, nothing but your eyes showed. You remember that night. It was your last kill. You look away from the photos and zipped up your bag.