Chapter 4: Suspicions.

You pull the blanket over your head as you slowly wake up and shiver a bit. You pull the blanket back down and look around. You're alone. You frown a bit then the door to bathroom opened and Jungkook walked out, his hair wet and a towel around his waist. He looks at you and smiles.

"You haven't run yet." He smirks and you roll your eyes.
"Good morning to you too." you say and hug the blanket to your chest. He walks to the bed and sits down next to you. He leans down and kisses you softly.
"Morning." He says and you blush slightly. He chuckles. "Now you're shy? You were pretty confident last night." you blush hard.
"Shut up." you pull the blanket up to cover your cheeks. He smiles and pulls the blanket down to your neck to kiss you again. You giggle and kiss him back, putting one hand on his cheek. He slides his hand to the back of your neck and deepens the kiss. The kiss soon turns from innocent to passionate when he slides his tongue into your mouth. You moan softly into the kiss and he slowly pulls the blanket back so he can brush his hand over your bare skin. You shiver under his touch. You slide your hand into his wet hair and pull on it softly. A knock on the door makes you freeze and he groans in frustration. He pulls away from the kiss to glare at the door.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung's deep voice came from the other side as he knocks again.
"What!" he gets up and goes to the door, opening it widely to yell at Taehyung and you yelp.
"Jungkook!" you cover yourself quickly and he looks at you.
"Oh shit, sorry!" He blushes and closes the door so you'd be out of sight then looks at Taehyung. "What?"
"We need to go." Taehyung says and you can hear the smirk in his voice. You pull the blanket over your head again and groan in embarrassment.
"Just let me get dressed." Jungkook sighs and closes the door. You peek at Jungkook through the blanket, your face burning up from embarrassment. He walks to you. "I'm so sorry, Y/N!" he says and you pull the blanket down to your neck again.
"It's okay." you smile slightly. He sighs then kisses you softly.
"I have to go, but I'll be back in about an hour, okay?" He says and you nod. He gets up then goes to his closet. You pull the blanket up again to cover your cheeks as you watch him get dressed. He pulled a pair of black skinny jeans over his boxers then grabbed a black shirt and walked to the bed again as he put it on. "I left some clothes in the bathroom for you." He smiles at you. "You can go downstairs to the kitchen if you're done. Take anything you like. And I think they probably made coffee, if you want some." you smile.
"Thank you." you say softly. He leans down and kisses you softly.
"Don't leave, please?" He asks and you nod.
"I'll be here." you sit up and kiss him. He pulls away from the kiss and gets up again. He opens the bedside drawer and takes out leather straps. Your mind runs wild before you realise that it's a holster. He puts them over his shoulders then goes to his safe. You watch him unlock it and pull out a handgun. He makes sure it's loaded before putting it in the holster. You can't help but stare at the gun. "Jungkook..." you frown as you speak. "What are you going to do?" He turns to you and frowns a bit at your expression. He follows your gaze and smiles a bit.
"Relax." He pulls a leather jacket out of his closet. "I'm just going to a meeting. This is just precaution." He puts his jacket on then goes to you again. "I promise." He says and you nod. He pecks your lips a few times then gets up again. "I'll be back soon." He says as he walks to the door. He waves at you before walking out, closing the door behind him. You sigh before getting up and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering and putting on the hoodie and sweatpants Jungkook left you, you pick up your discarded coat to dig around for your phone. When you find it, you go downstairs and look for the kitchen.
It wasn't hard, you just followed the smell of coffee and entered the huge kitchen. The tiles were white, but all the counters, cupboards and appliances were black and silver. You spot the coffee machine and go over to it then open the cupboard above it. Lucky for you, the mugs were there. You took one down, closing the cupboard doors again and you pour yourself some coffee.