Chapter 9: Mess.

"Y/N..." Jungkook's voice snaps you back to reality. You quickly push Seokjin away from you, wiping your eyes. You avoid eye contact with everyone and mumble an 'excuse me' as you push past all of them, hurrying to the front door.
Halfway through the living room, you're practically running. You're soon stopped in your tracks by hand on your wrist, pulling you back. Without thinking, you turn around, slapping the person who's holding you back. You look up and it's Jungkook. Expecting him to be mad, you look up at his face. Your stance falters for a second when instead of a clenched jaw and a scowl on his face, his eyes were a light shade of red and his cheeks were wet. He was crying. He tightens his grip around your wrist as you try to pull away.

"Y/N..." He says softly. "I'm sorry..." He pulls you closer, slowly. "I'm so sor-"
"No!" you cut him off. "You don't get to cry!" you slam your free fist down on his chest, but he doesn't even flinch, so you repeat the action. "You can't make me feel bad!" you pull your other hand free, slamming down with both your fists this time, crying again. "You don't have the right to cry!" you yell at him as you hit repeatedly. He wraps his arms around you, trapping you as he pulls you into his chest. Still trying to hit him, you wriggle in his grasp, but he only tightens his grip.

"Please, Y/N..." He whispers into your hair. "Just listen to me." you shudder as you sob into his shirt.
"Just let me go..." you whisper into his shirt and he sighs.
"I didn't lie to you, Y/N." He says and you frown, ready to yell at him, but he continues. "Yes, my intentions weren't pure from the start." He gently pushes you away from him, holding on to your shoulders. "But I never lied about my feelings." He looks into your eyes, tears still rolling down his cheeks. "I never lied when I told you how I felt and I really-"
"Jungkook, just stop." you interrupt him.
"No!" he says a bit loud, making you jump slightly. "Just listen to me, Y/N!" he cups your cheeks and your bottom lip starts trembling as he sternly fixes his eyes on yours, his tears seemed to has stopped for now. "I'm not lying. I'm not saying this because of guilt. I'm saying this because I fucking mean it. I want you. I need you." He sighs softly. "Dammit, Y/N. I love you." He kisses you softly. When you don't react, he pulls away, putting his forehead against yours. "Could you at least slap me for being cheesy?" he smiles. You sigh and slowly push him away.

"Look..." you speak softly. "I... I think I just need some time on my own." you avoid eye contact with him and wipe your cheeks. "I need to be alone." Jungkook's face falls and his lips form a slight pout, you can see tears forming in his eyes again. You open your mouth to say something, but you're interrupted by talking and deep laughter. Both you and Jungkook turn to the source. Hoseok and Taehyung are walking down the stairs, but stop to look at you and Jungkook, then to the others who were standing a few feets away from you.

"Who died?" Hoseok asks with a smirk and Taehyung laughs a bit. You shake your head and without sparing anyone a second glance, you spin on your heels and dash for the door. You clash with a body and two big hands grab your upper arms gently. You look up and Namjoon looks down at you.
"Sorry, Y/N." He sighs. "I can't let you just leave." He says and you frown at him.
"You can't keep me here." you say and push him away, but he grabs your arm again.
"I can." He says, suddenly serious. "I'm not having your death on my hands. So you're staying here."
"What are you talking about?" you ask, annoyed.
"You really think Jackson's father is just going to let everything go?" he says and looks up at the rest of the group. "Jin, I think we should prepare a room for her." He looks back at you. "She looks like she can use some rest." you rip your arm from his grip.
"I'm not a child." you say, glaring at him. "I can take care of myself." you walk from him again, but he pulls you back again.
"If you want me to lock you up, I will." He almost growls.
"If you think I'm staying in a house with you and posse, your delusional as fuck." your annoyance is now complete anger. You weren't trying to diss them, but you wanted to be alone and, as much as you like him, Namjoon was getting on your nerves.