Chapter 10: Nightmare.

"Come on, Princess." he whispers into your ear as he stands behind you, your eyes are shut tightly. He rests his chin on your shoulder. "When was the last time you did it, huh?" he says, his voice deep. "Can you remember the feeling? The adrenaline?" you can hear the smirk in his voice.
"Jackson..." you say, voice shaky, "I can't..."
"Yes, you can, Princess. We've come this far. Remember how good it felt..." What's going on?
"No... I don't want to. Just stop..." you whisper and Jackson's grip tightens on your waist, making you notice his hands were there in the first place.
"Open your eyes, Princess." his voice went from seductive to threatening. You hesitate, but slowly open your eyes, horrified at what you see. Six bodies were laying on the white tiled floor, blood seeping from beneath them. Right in front of you, in the middle of all the bodies, was Jungkook. He was on his knees, shaking and crying. Not only because he was afraid, you could sense it, but...

"Hyung!" He yells, looking at the body on his left. "Please! Get up!" He sobs and looks at his right side. "Jiminie, please!" He squeezes his eyes shut. "Hobi-Hyung!" an agonising scream left him. "Help me!" He sobs again. "I'm sorry..." horrified, you realise that the bodies are those of Bangtan. Your stomach drops. You could see all of their faces. Their open, lifeless eyes.

"Do it, Y/N." Jackson speaks again and you start crying. "Look what you've done. Now finish it." you shake your head.
"N-no... I didn't." you say, tears starting to roll down your cheeks. Jungkook looks up at you, his expression a mixture of horror, agony, anger and sadness, tears flowing as he shakes, his hands raised to his shoulders. He lowers them slowly.
"My Hyungs..." He whispers sadly as he sobs. You feel like your heart is being crushed.
"Jackson, don't make me do this..." you say, tears still falling down your cheeks.
"You've come this far." He growls. "Do it. NOW."
"I can't..." you say and Jungkook's eyes meet yours, red and spilling tears.
"It's either you or him!" Jackson growls. "Shoot. Him." you sob.
"I can't!" you yell. "Please! Don't make me do this!" you feel something cold against your temple and you gasp, knowing all too well what the barrel of a gun feels like.
"I said do it!" Jackson yells. You can't help but whimper.
"Please, stop!" you yell, sobbing.

It was all a mess. Jungkook was looking up at you, crying, pleading, while Jackson barked at you to pull the trigger. You were full on crying as the gun went off and you screamed.

You jolted up, not knowing if you're actually screaming or not, but you immediately felt a pair of arms around you and you sobbed into the owner of the arms' chest.

"It's okay..." He whispers, stroking your hair and back, shushing you softly. He keeps comforting you, rubbing your back, stroking your hair while whispering that everything will be okay, until you stop sobbing. "Y/N?" he whispers when you quiet down. You squeeze your eyes shut, afraid of who's face you're going to see, not fully registering where you are yet. "Hey?" he lets go of you, cupping your cheeks and tilting your face up. "Y/N, you're safe, look at me." you swallow hard and open your eyes slowly, your heart threatening to jump out of your chest.
You look into concerned eyes, pale skin, pink lips and you you immediately start crying again, throwing your arms around his neck.

"Yoongi!" you sob and he pats your back softly.
"It's just me, Y/N." He says.
"You're okay..." you cry softly. "Thank god..." He frowns, but decides to hug you back instead of questioning you. Soon, a few others burst into the room. You look up, straight into Jungkook's doe eyes, your stomach dropping as you remember the image burned into your brain from your dream. You quickly jump up, ignoring the throbbing of your head and ran straight into him, wrapping your arms around his waist and start crying into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry!" you cry. Jungkook frowns and hesitantly hugs you back, looking at Yoongi.
"She had a nightmare, I think." Yoongi says. "I was on my way to my room when I heard her arguing and when I opened the door, she started screaming..." He purses his lips. "She was shaking so bad..."
"She still is..." Jungkook says, hugging you tighter. Kangseok sighs from behind Jungkook and walks in, kneeling next to you.
"Chu?" he puts his had on your calve and you look at him, not letting go of Jungkook's waist just yet. "Did you have a nightmare?" Kangseok says softly and you nod, like a scared child. He opens his arms for you. "Come on, Chu." He says and you basically fall to your knees to wrap your arms around your uncle's neck, the familiar feeling making you cry, yet again.