Chapter 7: Revealed.

"Did she stop?" Yoongi asks Hoseok through the phone as he speeds down the highway. "Is she at the hospital?"
"Yeah, it looks like she just entered." Hoseok says. "What's going on Yoongi?"
"I can't tell you yet." Yoongi sighs. "I'm gonna try to call her." He hangs up and quickly dials your number, trying not to take his eyes off the road. After a few rings, you drop the call, earning a frustrated groan from Yoongi. "Come on, Y/N! Fucking answer!" he threw his phone on the passenger seat and sped up towards the hospital.

-

"Hm." the doctor hums as he inspects the wound on your head. "It's bad considering you hit your head so hard that it burst open, but it doesn't require any stitches." He smiles and looks at you. "I'll just clean it for you." you smile shyly.
"I told him it's nothing..." you say, cheeks slightly red. "I could've cleaned it myself."
"Ah, well, I still have to check if you have a concussion." He says. "That's something you can't do at home." you blush.
"S-sorry..." you sigh and the doctor smiles slightly.
"Don't worry." He takes his penlight from his breast pocket. "So, what happened?" he asks and you sigh.
"My poor judgement made me lose my balance and I fell against the wall." you bite your lip. He raises a brow at you then glance at Jackson, who's been standing next to you.
"Is that it?" he asks and you nod. He looks at Jackson again. "Could you please ask one of the nurses at reception to help me clean this wound?" Jackson hesitates, but nods and leaves.
"It's not like that." you say before he could say anything. "It really was an accident."
"You know you don't have to say that." He says and you laugh a bit.
"I'm serious." you sigh. "As you can see, he's been in a fight. I tried to stop them and Jungkook accidentally pushed me back. I fell. It was an accident." you smile a bit.
"Well, that's not very smart of you." He says as he shines the penlight into your eyes. You scoff.
"I think if I made good decisions, I wouldn't have-" you clear your throat. "Everyone makes mistakes." He offers you a small smile.
"That is true." He stands up straight and gently bends your head down to look at the wound again. "One good decision you have to make," He pauses, gently moving your hair away from the wound, "is to take better care of yourself." you want to look at him, but his pelvis and crotch is all you can see at the moment so you look at your lap again. "Your hair is all wet and it's winter. You shouldn't be out like that. You'll catch a cold."
"There wasn't time..." you speak softly.
"Still." He says, letting go of your head. "Well, you don't have a concussion. So, we can just clean that wound, then I'll get you some meds that you can take home and you can just relax for the next few days. Maybe cry it out." you gave him a surprised look. "Sorry, your eyes are a bit red, puffy and your cheeks are a bit raw from wiping tears away, I assume." you smiles softly. "And your eyes are sad. It looks like you're about to cry the moment someone says something wrong." your lower lip quivers and you clear your throat.
"A-are you a doctor or a psychologist?" you say and he puts his hand over yours.
"When you're in this business long enough, you become both, darling." He says and you can't help but laugh a bit. "You laugh, but it's true. I've already had 3 instances where I had to use psychology on people in love triangles who were also in grave danger, but the whole 'what do you mean you're his wife, I'm his girlfriend' thing was more important to them than the person's life." you laugh.
"No way!" you say.
"I'm serious." He smiles, amused. "Some of the people that come through here are intensely crazy." you giggle.
"I guess every job has it's fair share of crazies." you say.

"I found one." Jackson says as he walks in again, a tall male nurse holding a tray, behind him.
"Will we need stitches, Dr. Moon?" the nurse asks.
"No. And no need to be formal, Choi." He says and smiles.
"Alright, Lee." Choi smiles and puts the tray on the bed and gets behind you. Lee stands in front of you again, tilting your head down again.
"Okay, Y/N." He says. "This is gonna hurt a little, I'm sorry." He says and presses a cotton ball with alcohol on the wound. You wince as it stings and he presses it a little too hard. You squeeze your eyes shut as you involuntarily grab onto the first thing you can reach. When you hear a slight 'oof' and feel Lee tense up you open your eyes, only to see you've grabbed onto his thighs.
"O-oh! Shit! S-sorry!" your face heats up and you quickly take your hands off him. He laughs a bit.
"It's okay." He says. "Sorry, it was a little hard." He snickers and you giggle.
"Stop it!" you cover your face. "Just finish up." He snickers again, but finishes cleaning the wound softly.
"There." He says after a few minutes. "All done. I'll go get you some medication and then you can go." He winks at you and smiles before leaving, Choi following him. You sigh loudly.