Introduction's

Levi pov.
Levi was cleaning the floor on his hands and knees. The smell of bleach and disinfectant hung prominently in the air. He had just got back home from a long 3-week stay in France. He was currently cleaning the huge mansion from floor to ceiling, not leaving a speck of dust. He could always have a maid do it for him, he had the money to, but he did not trust that they would do it to his standards the first time. So here he was.
How did he get all the money? Well to put it simply he was a bad man. He was the leader of a very powerful mafia. He was a sinner by nature. He had done stuff that would make uncle Satan ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
He was born into this. His mother was betta, his father an alpha. Once his father found out that his mate was pregnant, he ditched, leaving her to take care of the child by her self. Needless to say, she was very stressed throughout the whole thing. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy with steel gray eyes and night black hair. But due to the stress, she did not make it and passed away soon after.
That's when his uncle Kenny (A/N sorry if I spell names wrong) came and took him in. He taught Levi all about the 'Business'. When he was 16 he left the city and made his own mafia: "Wing's of Freedom" and it was now one of the biggest and most feared mafias in the world.
With all the travel that he has to do, he has yet to find his mate.
He knows only 2 things about what his mate will be like: male, and an omega. He does not have that much time to look for his mate either. But he could wait a little longer for that. He had a meeting to be at.

Eren pov.
The omega sat alone on top of an abandoned old building. His Caribbean and gold flaked eyes were concentrated on the laptop screen in front of him. His fingers flying across the keyboard, typing in sets of numbers and letters.
You see, he was a hacker and a thief. He could basically get into an electronic device. His range was large and wide. From computers, phones, your TV, security cameras, lights, any online files you have, hell even your car. He was also good on the streets. Being an omega helped him with this. People were to busy admiring him that they would not notice there wallets or designer watch or jewelry missing until it was too late.
He is known as 'Death' no one knew his real name and he would like to keep it that way.
He did have an online blog. That was a close as he got to have a social media account. He shared lots of stuff on there, his art, songs, story's, and some videos of him climbing stuff or jumping from building to building while being chased by authorities.
Some people may wonder why a 17-year-old kid was doing out this late at night, much less an Omega. Well, his parents did not give a flying fuck about what he does. When his father is on a business trip he has more freedom to stay out like this. But when his father was home, his curfew is 11:00 sharp. If he missed it, he was in for one hell of a beating.
His tan skin was now littered with scars from the years of abuse he has endured. He used to be in a happy family. His father used to take them to the moves, or they would go to the park for a picnic. But that all changed.
Eren was 6 when it happened.
*Flash back*
His father was on a business trip, this was not anything new, he did it all the time for work. His mother was making dinner for them. She was singing a song while cooking, her long silky brown hair was tied in a braid to avoid getting it in the food. He was sitting at the counter listening to her, singing along in German. Then a shoot was heard making him jump in fright and made his ears start ringing. He looked at his mother, blood was now standing her blue sundress. She looked at me and smiled and muttered her last words to him: "Ich Liebe Dich" I love you (German) A/N please pardon my spelling and the way it was written. Now continue on with the story. :)
After that, it was all a blur. The men took him and kept him locked up for 4 months. After a while police found him and took him back home.
*Flash back end*
What the men did still give him nightmares and panic attacks. But he survived and has the scars to show for it. 3 jagged 'X's were carved over his soft pink lips, and a long line went from the bottom of his left ear to the bridge of his nose. He now has a mask to cover them up. It is also part of the reason he has the nickname Death. The mask he wheres is black and covers the bottom half of his face, up to his nose. It is made of steel. It had a skeleton smile on it. He usually had his hood up, making a shadow cast over his face. The only part of his face that people got to see was his eyes that seemed to glow in the dark.
He stopped his work with his computer to stretch his fingers. He noticed that the tip of the sun was showing through the city skyline.
"Time to go back home" he mumbles to himself while packing his stuff up and dusting off the dirt on his pants.