22.

Levi pov.
Although Eren and I are mates I never really asked him about what happened in the Yeager home. It would pull him into a panic attack. As his Alpha, I would like to know, but the scars on his skin can tell me enough.
At the end of the story, Jean started talking, "I remember for the next couple months you walked around with a cane." Eren just gave a week nod in agreement as he curled up into my chest.
"Oh, yea! You wore a cool suite to school, it made you look more intimidating."
"I still have it," Eren spoke before ordering a cup of lemonade.
"It was so cool because if you press this little button on the side the handle will pop up attached to a sword!" Marco commented as he acted out the move with his hand before standing up and pretending that he had a sword in hand and pointing his fist at Jean.
"Surrender Alpha for I have the high ground!" Jean just scoffed and pulled the omega towards him, "You watch too many movies."
We all laughed before a beta walked up to us holding a flyer.
"Hey, Death. Do you know that a race is being held on Copper Avenue? I heard that winner gets Pink Card."
I was slightly confused about the conversation but Jean, Marco, and Eren seemed to keep up just fine, the other kid looked a little intimidated by the female.
Eren took a sip of his drink and looked over to the other two, "You guys got something to race in?"
Jean smirked, "You know me, of course, I do."
Eren looked back the beta, "Count us in."
"It starts at 11 sharp."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I watched as Eren dug through his closet, we both had our own, looking for his keys.
I sat on our bed dressed already.
"Hey, Eren?"
"Yes?"
I turned on my side to face him, "Can I see your cane?" He paused and I noticed his shoulders stiffen before he nodded and squatted down.
He soon pulled it out and handed it to me.
I grabbed the heavy metal from his small hands. The peace was surprisingly heavy for its size.
I turned it over in my hand, it made a beautiful design on the silver handle, I noticed a small button where your thumb would be if you were walking with it. I pressed it and heard a small click. Where the sword came out was a silver band.

(You could actually buy these at swordcane

(You could actually buy these at swordcane.com)
As I pulled out the blade more Eren turned back around to find his keys. After a quick inspection of it, I heard jingling, "Found It!" I looked up to find Eren holding a ring with at least seven other keys on it. I rose my eyebrow at his disorganization.
"Ok time to go!" he shouted before marching out of the room and into the garage. He skipped over his bike, a gorgeous black Harley that he had to rebuild due to an accident.
"You take another car if we're doing Pink Cards if I lose then they get the bike signed over to them."

(Eren's motorcycle) It would be a shame if the omega lost it, but that want my concern right now, i was worried about the race itself

(Eren's motorcycle)
It would be a shame if the omega lost it, but that want my concern right now, i was worried about the race itself. Typically races on the south side of the city racers could use anything they want, it doesn't matter how, if you cross the finish line first, you win. Some racers will be driven off the road, some get chased by the cops, crashes aren't uncommon. If your racing for the 'Big Leagues'
the stakes are higher than losing your ride, sometimes it's your life. Most Gangs hold races to determine who would be their getaway driver. At most, there will be five drivers that are given a course that has the same overall distance from a place that a job would be, to where they would go, its usually a 13-mile course, held in a densely populated area like a city. The goal of each diver it to survive. There an about 20 other people from the gang that will attack you, whether it calling the cops, if you haven't already caught their attention, or it could be sabotaging your diving route to test a person's sharp thinking skills.
"Levi?" my mates voice brought my attention, he was sitting on his bike, he was wearing black leather pants with a studded belt, and a tight muscle shirt, he had his new favorite platform boots with silver studs on them (given to him by Hanji) and for a cherry on top, a spike collar. He looked like a fucking snack, I licked my suddenly dry lips as I let my eyes wander over his body, for an omega that likes to took intimidating, he looked H O T. Before i popped a boner I looked up at his face, never mind that didn't help.
"You good Hechu?" he purred, before giving me a smirk. I quickly nodded and hurriedly grabbed my keys for my Lamborghini.
"I'll follow you there," I tell him before closing the door and opening the gauge door, I have to admit that i stared at his ass before finally driving.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Copper avenue was a small back road that led to a large abandoned warehouse that was being used as the hang out place. There were a surprising about of people, at least 80, in races there would usually be a smaller crowd to avoid suspicion.
Once it was 11:50 sharp the racers were divided into groups based on the skill level, there were 3 groups of racers that all hade their different courses. Both Eren and Jean were in Division AAA, the most experienced. There was a no helmet rule that was put in place "Just to make it interesting"
Eren had explained to me that the beginning of the race was where most people go injured. I was standing next to Marco while we both watched our mates mount onto their bikes.
There was a slim Omega that stood in front of the gap between the racers, she barely any clothes, she held a small checkered bandanna between her fingers. I glanced down at my watch, 11:59. After everyone started their engines she smiled, "READY!? SET," she paused as he looked down to her watch, "GO!!" The flag his the ground and they were off. I could only pray to whatever fucker in the sky that Eren would make it back in one peace.