chapter five

Lucifer and I pull away from eachother, and I feel my face turn bright red, but of course he seems to be keeping his cool.

He's still got a cute silly smile on his face and I've probably still got my stupid one too. He sits down on his bed and I sit next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

I know I shouldn't do this. I don't know him and I came here for one thing specifically. And I'm still a virgin.

Not like I'm going to lose my virginity, but still. I still know I shouldn't be doing all of this stuff with this guy. I don't even know who he is and he's so damn mysterious. With his weird identity and old drumset and huge house even though he's a drunkie, he's awfuly suspicious on more levels than one.

Yet here I am, cuddling him after just fucking making out with him. So.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I jump at the sound of a voice in the doorway of Lucifer's room. Standing there is a dark haired guy with black eyes and slightly tan skin. Calum. Calum? He looks like Calum. But Lucifer also looks like Ashton. But Lucifer is Lucifer, not Ashton. So maybe this guy isn't Calum.

"Go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Lucifer grabs a pillow from behind us and throws it in, uh Calum's direction.

"You've got a random girl in our house. This never happens."

Well, I guess that's better than him saying 'that always happens.' So I'll take it.

"Goooooooooo!"

"Shut up you little shit. Hi I'm-"

Lucifer stands up and walks over to Calum. He pulls him into the hallway and says something inaudible. He nods, looking confused, and they step back into the room.

"Anyways. You can call me C. I have a name, but I go by C."

"That makes you sound like a GTA V character so I dunno. If I'll call you that."

"I do like Grand Theft Auto."

I smile and stand up, stretching. "I should probably go. I'm tired as fuck."

"Or you could stay." Lucifer says, walking back to where I'm standing, pushing me down onto the bed and sitting down next to me.

"The night? I don't think so buddy. I've got this thing called a job, oh and virginity," I flirt.

He winks at me. "Fine, I'll let you go. I wouldn't want you to lose that. Or your job."

Calum, or "C" follows us downstairs and into the dining room while Lucifer grabs his keys off the table and slips on his shoes.

"By the way, I'm Cher." I say to C.

"I know. I've heard a lot about you."

"That scares me."

"It should." C smirks and Lucifer shoots him a look. "But no honestly you make him happier than he's been in awhile. Getting the old Lucifer back!"

He shoots C another glance, like 'Shut The Fuck Up' kind of glance, and he does. I say goodbye to uh, C, the grand theft auto character, and Lucifer and I are on our way.

After giving him directions to my house, we don't talk much at all, so he blasts a Rolling Stones CD, which I enjoy. It was kind of nice to just sit and sing along with someone to music that you like.

"My dad was friends with Mick Jagger," I say to him.

"Really?"

I nod and explain their relationship to him.