10

Nyx's Pos.

She heard the words tumble from his lips. Through his perfect teeth came the truth and the lies, all vibrations in the air. Words left her as she stared into his anxious eyes, her heart fell silent. His eyes desperately searched hers, waiting. she knew she had to say something, anything, she searched her mind for something reasonable to say.

"I followed you not too long after you left, I tried to catch up but the doors closed, you started talking so I waited not wanting to interrupt" 

"That's all?" He asked

Nyx shrugged "Yea why?"

"Nothing, no reason" Apollo replied scanning her face for a reaction. Once again The silence hung in the air like the suspended moment before a falling glass shatters on the ground.

Striker Cleared his throat braking the tension in the room. "Apollo wanted to let you know you'll be starting school with us this September" he said

"School?" questioned Nyx. 

"yea its a school for werewolves. Apollo explained to the board of your situation you'll be taking some extra classes to help you catch up with us since.. well you know." Apollo said meaning since she's been rouge.

 "Anyways Butch and I will be there since we still have 3 years remaining."

"What about you?" asked Nyx looking towards her mate.

"Ive already completed my courses before I became Alpha"

"Why do I have to go?" She asked 

"Its required for all werewolves. There are other Academies all over the world. Once a werewolf shifts they have to enroll. They teach you how to blend in with humans, how to control our wolves, and its a great way for people to find their mates." Explained Apollo

" The board is also looking into which pack you belong to and if there are any missing persons report." Said Butch encouragingly.

"I don't really have a say in this decision do I?" She asked as an unsettling feeling began welling up inside her.

"nope" responded Striker half singing his response.

Note: Amazeballs 1.1k reads and a few of you even saved this book! Im sorry to keep you waiting. I wrote this months ago and forgot to upload it. Also I don't really know that to write next. I feel like I should have a conflict at this point. I'm sitting here with my favorite coffee and snacks to get the creative juices flowing and I will not leave this couch until I get somewhere.

Ill see you soon!