A new day

When sunday morning came the lads when to the big house of the four girls and when they rang the doorbell someone answered "Hi how may I help you boys" Liam said "Um.... are the girls home" then the woman said "Who girls?" she answered confusedly then Louie said "The girls Gabrielle, Arleign, Bea and Kate" the she said in reply "Oh them there here please come in" then Niall said "Thanks" then a voice was heard "Sonia where are the bff bundle fries" then Sonia said (sonia is the woman) "The delivery is not yet here" the voice said "Then who is at the door" Sonia said "Oh some boys" the voice said "Bring them up" Sonia said "Boys please go up and you will find a room that has the letter G on the door" Harry said "Thank you lass" Sonia said "No problem" then the boys went up then when they went in the door they saw the girls and the boys from 5sos Zayn said "What are they doing here" Kate said "Were just watching a movie Zayn" then Harry said "But i thought we were supposed to hangout today then Gabrielle said "We are going to hangout were just going to hangout with them" then they all start arguing. After 15 minutes. Then a girl came in the room then Gabrielle said "Ariana you made it come have a seat" then Ariana sat down but the boys were still fighting then Ariana said to the boys "Boys boys stop just please stop stop fighting just tell me whats the matter here then Calum said "These boys are just ruining the fun we were just having a pleasant day watching a movie" Harry said furiously "Us us we were ruining the fun" then Ariana said "Just stop okay, fighting is never the answer" then Louie said "Yep she is right we should stop me and the lads are very sorry" then Luke said "Were sorry to" then after a few minutes Liam just asked confusedly "Who was that woman" then Gabrielle said "Oh thats Sonia our maid" Liam said "Oh okay" then they watched the movie pleasantly but it's not over yet with boys and these lads.

--------------------

So guys hope you liked the third part so just remember keep likening keep favoriting and keep commenting and don't for get the contest is still on

--------------------