The big date

When 11:20 arrived all of them changed into their best suits and dress Lea said "Ready to go guys" They all said "Yeah" then they all went into the fortuner and Arleign looked at her phone and it was 12:00, talking to herself just in time and they drove to Lea's house. Then they got out of the car and went into Lea's house then Louis whistled with a pitch of high to low. Niall , Liam and Zayn said "Wow" Luke said "You really have a nice house" Lea said with a big smile while slowly walking around the room "Thx" then Gabrielle looked at her phone and saw it was already 12:30. They went to Lea's cinema room (her house is so big), they watched a movie Hansel and Gretel (the badass movie). After 1 hour passed Michael looked at the phone and saw it was 1:30. He said to them "Hey want to do something else" Demi kissing him on the cheek "What do you want to do" then Gabrielle said "Why don't we swim at your backyard" then Lea paused the movie and said "Ok let's go" she turned off the projector then walked out the room with her friends. They got dressed for swimming then they went out, Louis said "Last one in the pool is a stupid ass" then Louis jumped to the 6ft and said "Cannonball" then all of them jumped after Louis. After 1hr and 10mins. Gabrielle went out of the pool and looked at her phone and said "Hey guys it's already 2:40 let's get dried and dressed" then they nodded. They got their towels and went back in the house and took a bath and got dressed. When they were all ready it was 3:00 then when it was after 10 minutes someone rang the doorbell, Lea went to the door and saw Connor, he said "Wow Lea you look pretty in that lavender dress" Lea said blushing "Thx" Connor said "You guys ready, let's go". They all went out but the ones who have no dates didn't and got in the car and drove. After 2hrs. Then they arrived at the restaurant Fresh as Love, they went in the restaurant and went to a long table. The guys ordered steak and the girls salad and all of them had ultimate chocolate milkshake lovers size. Then when the date was done they all went home happy and satisfied.