Luke and Gabrielle's chapeter ^~~^

After all of that since Harry, Louie, Liam, Zayn does not get any girls they have to find one. (and those girls are in the contest and remember when i said 2 well now i need 4) Gabrielle and Luke was a happy couple. These two went to the mall they ate at bigoli Luke asked "Why did you choose bigoli hun" Gabrielle said "I chose this because I love italian food" then Luke smile, Luke said to Gabrielle "Hun i will order already what do you want" Gabrielle answered "Let's just have 1 whole pizza and the flavor is italian cheese and my drink is ice tea, how about you Luke said "I will just have Ice tea because we will of course share the pizza" Gabrielle answered "Okay it's your choice any ways, can i also just buy Krispy Kreme donuts honey glazed flabor" Luke said "Of course hun wait don't you want j-co" Gabrielle answered "No i don't want" then Gabrielle went to the Krispy Kreme store but there was a long line so she had to wait, back at bigoli Luke said to the girl on the register "May i have 1 whole pizza flavor italian cheese" the girl said "What shape would you like" Luke said "A heart shaped pizza please and the drink is the lover's big chocolate milkshake with choco sprinkles and rainbow sprinkles and 2 stick o's" the woman said "Okay that will be P1,500" Luke paid immediately and waited for the order back to the Krispy Kreme store, when it was Gabrielle's turn to order she just said "1 whole box of dozen honey glaze donuts" and when she paid and got the donuts she went back to bigoli's as fast as she could when she sat down at here chair she looked at the order she said to Luke "I think this is the wrong order honey" Luke said in reply "It's not I just ordered the lover's special deluxe order my chioce" Gabrielle said with a happy tone "Thanks honey your so sweet now let's eat" Luke said "Ahhhh shucks and it's no problem at all hun" Gabrielle had a follow up question "Wait what's your drink" Luke said "This" when he said that he took a straw out and drank from the milkshake when Gabrielle was drinking then Gabrielle said "Ok :3" then a man came to there table the man said "Um.... excuse me sir and mam you forget you lover's spaghetti" Luke said "But we didn't order a lover's spaghetti" the man answered "Oh it's in the house because your the first couple who bought the lover's special deluxe order because the rest just buy it because it's a big meal but you couple are the first one yet so you get these free spaghetti and 20 free tickets to star city" then Gabrielle said "Thank you ~ chuckled ~ and can the tickets just be 14" the man said "Of course" when the man handed the spaghetti and the tickets he went away but Gabrielle said "Wait!, here a P100 tip" then the man came back and said "While thank you mam and sir you are so kind" then the men went away then Luke and Gabrielle ate the pizza drank the milkshake and they were eating the spaghetti and when they were eating they both got the same pasta which lead them to kissing but they did not stop they just continued the kiss and there were people say "Ahhhhhhhh" and people taking pictures and instead of getting angry they stopped and they smiled at the people when they were done they went back to the house of the girls it was all complete the lads the boys and the girls then first they took a nap. After 1 hour. Luke said to everyone "Hey guys get dressed were going to star city".