Sibling reunion

When both of them hugged they went inside Lea's house and hang out. Niall said "Hey Lea, why don't we have a party at out flat and you can join us we will invite some friends and you can also" Lea said happily "That would be great" then three of them went out and drove back to the house of Gabrielle and the girls and boys. They called tons of friends. When it was 6:00 they started the party and everyone became wild but not that wild then someone rang the door bell and Lea went closer to the door and asked "Who is it" then the person said "It's me Victoria Justice and friends, Taylor Swift and Cher Loyd were here for the party", then Lea let them in. Then until it was morning they stop partying there was pizza on the the walls, barbies on the barbecues and pink flamingos in the pool. Some of the people in the party slept in the houses but not in a proper way. Bea woke up first she said to herself "What happend" Ashton said "I don't remember Bea" then a noise was heard, Bea said very scared and walking to Ashton "What was that" then Bea hugged Ashton the Ashton said "I don't know" Bea said "It's so creepy" then Ashton said "I don't know" Bea said "Ashton........ Ashton.......... Ashton!" Ashton said "I don't know" then Bea said while she slapped Ashton "Stop saying i don't know" Ashton said "I don't know" Bea slapped Ashton even harder then Ashton said "Ok, ok, just stop slapping me, sorry" then Harry said "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" then Ashton said "Oh it's just Harry" then Harry said "My stomach hurts". After 2 hours of cleaning. Ariana said "Finally were done cleaning, I'm getting sweaty and thursty" then Niall went up grab a face towel and ran back down to to the kitchen and got water and gave it to Ariana, Niall said "Here you go love" then Ariana said "Thx Niall" Niall responded "No problem" then Lea's phone vibrated and there was a text.

To: Lea

From: Connor

Where are you?

To: Connor

From: Lea

At Gabrielle's house, i attended a party.

To: Lea

From: Connor

Ok, well I'll pick you up at 3:00 at your house, ok?

To: Connor

From: Lea

Sounds good. Can i bring some friends for a deluxe date? Bye <3.

To: Lea

From: Connor

Bye <3. Ok.

To: Connor

From: Lea

Thx mwah xoxo.

Then Lea put back her phone in her purse, Niall asked "Who was that" Lea said "Oh that's my boyfriend Connir" Gabrielle said "Oh he's the guy you've always talk about when we were at the 7th grade" Lea said "Shut up and yeah he is the guy" then Ariana said with a curious voice "What did he say" Lea said "We will have a date and you guys can come as long you have a date" Luke said "Yeah we have dates our girlfriends but not all boys have girlfriends" Lea said "Well then only the ones with a pair" then all of them said who has a pair "Ok" Lea said "We need to leave at 12:00 cause Connor will pick us up at 3:00" Calum said "Ok"