New room mate

When they heard that the woman is Demi Lovato Gabrielle screamed "What the hell it's Demi Lovato" then Kate just said "If you don't mind i'll be enconcuis ok because the accident" then Demi said "Ahh thanks I guess that you know me" Gabrielle said "The hell yeah" then Liam said "You have a place to stay" Demi said in reply "No not really i just rented a room in a apartment" then Michael said "How about you crash in our place, sounds good" then she said "Yeah that will be nice thank you" Harry said "You have some stuff in the apartment" Demi said "No I have my blue small luggage here" them Ariana said "Well let's go to our house" as they drove back to their home Demi was so thankful to find new friends who actually accept her as who she is because when she tries to ask people if she can stay in their homes for at least one night they say no because she says bad words and do bad finger signs so people are actually picky. When they arrived they looked at the time and it was just 3:00 pm so they putt all Demi's stuff in a room which used to be Gabrielle's room and it has a Demi bed, Demi posters, Demi pillows, Demi blankets, Demi lamp, Demi desk, Demi closet, Demi mini fridge, Demi wallpaper and Demi matts and Demi said "Why is this room filled with me" Gabrielle said "Oh not this room" Demi said "Why not" Gabrielle said in reply "Cause I'm a big fan of yours and I am so obsessed with you and your music" then Demi said with tears of joy "Thank you no one in this country appreciates me because I've change but this, this is the best feeling i've ever experienced from a fan, your my number one fan" so they hugged and Luke interrupted "Hey come down you two we will watch an old disney show that has the full episodes and that is Sonny with a chance" so Demi smiled as they walked down both of them were so happy Arleign said "Were's the popcorn Michael" Michael said "Wait Samantha" Arleign said reminding him "I told you Michael for hundreds of times to not call me Samantha" Michael said "Fine Arleign" so Michael cam with the two big containers of cheese and butter popcorn. As they watch the movie Demi was touched on how these people appreciate her so much. After that day since the school had a spring cleaning for a lot of days they all went to school to University of the Philippines when it was break time Gabrielle had a friend named Lea, Lea is a big fan of Demi so when she saw Demi when they went home Lea screamed while crying tears of joy, Demi hugged her and took a picture with her and got her autograph and when Lea went home they all slept but the next day was sem-break it was for 2 months september and october. Demi felt comfortable with the girls and the boys but it's not the ending with the jealousy of Demi to Arleign.