Having fun

Then they all dressed up. When they went to star city they rode a lot of rides. When they were going home everyone was awake except Gabrielle who sat at the front and Luke was driving. When they finally reached home Luke carried Gabrielle to the house and since they were girlfriend and boyfriend Luke brought Gabrielle to the bathroom and Luke put the toilet cover down and he put Gabrielle there and Luke took a small bucket filled with cold water and then Luke poured the cold water at Gabrielle and Gabrielle was awake and then Gabrielle said "Luke what they heck honey you poured me with cold water" then Luke said worried "Sorry are you mad at me hun" then Gabrielle said with a chuckle "No....." Then Luke said with a smile on his face " Okay" then everyone took a bath and went to sleep, Gabrielle and Luke slept together, Calum and Kate slept together, Arleign and Michael slept together, Ashton and Bea slept together, Niall and Ariana slept together and Harry slept in a room with 4 double decker beds he slept on the top and Liam slept on the bottom and Zayn slept in the other double decker bed he slept on the top and Louie slept on the bottom. Then after that night they all woke up and saw Kate and Gabrielle cooking breakfast Kate was making orange juice and Gabrielle was making pancakes. When all of them smelled the delicious smell of Gabrielle's pancakes they all went down to eat and they loved the orange juice that Kate made.