Break up and make up marathon

When morning came Michael went to the room of Demi then Michael woke up Demi and Michael said "Good morning sweet sugar lets have breakfast and go to to the mall and buy you things because your my sweet sugar" then Demi said with a smile on her face "Sure thing sugar" then Michael was about to kiss Demi then Arleign barged in the room and said with a stopping and furious voice "STOP!, she is a liar I'm your sweet not that beast I am she messed up my blue jeans that you gave and put ice cream on my my face" then Michael said "What are talking about sweet Demi did would never do that" Arleign said furiously "Don't call me sweet Michael and she would do that" Demi said "I would not but she said yesterday that she was going to really break up with you sugar so she's the lying beast now" Michael said very confused "Is that true Arleign" Arleign said "Yes it's true" Michael said very angry and with tears "Then were done you were just playing with me this is just a messed up game when i said last night that take of you necklace and put it at your drawer to remind you of your first break up, i didn't mean Arleign i didn't mean it, we was still together but now we are done get out of here now!". Arleign walked out leaving a bang of the door while Arleign was walking down the stairs Calum was at the end of the stairs and Arleign tripped and Calum catch her and Kate saw them then Kate said "Calum!" Calum said "It's not what it looks like" Kate said with tears "Well it looks like this is the end" then Kate slapped Calum and walked away then Arleign said "It's okay ill be with you until the end" then Calum said "Thank you" then they both hugged then while Kate was walking she went outside and saw Zayn and Zayn asked "Hey Kate why are you sad" Kate said "Well I'm on my own now I'm not with some one anymore" Zayn said "Well maybe i could be the next one who will be with you forever" then Kate said "Sure you can" then they both went in with a smile and holding hands. When Niall was with Ariana Niall got a text and Ariana asked "Whose that" then Niall checked and said "Its my mom" Ariana said "Ok".

To:Niall

From:Mom

Hi Niall your two brothers miss so much and your sister, apparently you have a sister she was born after you and when we went to the mall she was lost while she was finding clothes then i got worried and it was closing time then the security came and told me that i had to leave i was trying to tell him but he wont let me talk so i had no choice to leave and to leave your sister but now your uncle is in the Philippines and saw your sister and she messaged me something.

Forwarded:

Hi mom i miss you so much i also miss my big brother Niall uncle brought me back to London and i am outside your door and i texted this a today.

So i opened the door and she was really there, text me back if you want to see her and i brought her again there at the Philippines.

To:Mom

From:Niall

I want to mom whats her name i don't know

To:Niall

From:Mom

Her name is Lea she has a friend she told me and her name is Gabrielle

Then Niall put down his phone and stood up and Ariana said "Where are you going" Niall said "To Gabrielle's room" then Niall went up the stairs and knocked at the door of Gabrielle and Gabrielle said "Hi Niall why" Niall said "You have a friend named Lea right" Gabrielle said "Yeah she is a crazy fan of Demi and she went here last and I'm going to her house why" Niall said "You have to take me there its urgent" then Gabrielle said "Ok" then Gabrielle closed the door and took a shower and Niall told Ariana "Ariana me and Gabrielle have to go somewhere urgent" Ariana said "Ok" them they went off and went to Lea's house and Lea heard a noise out side and saw a car and said "Oh that's Gabrielle" then Niall parked and Gabrielle went out and went to Lea's side and then Niall went out and Lea said "Niall" Niall said "Lea" then Niall and Lea ran towards each other and hugged the Gabrielle said "What's going on" Niall said "Lea is my lost sister" then both of the siblings cried.