Bloom

Underneath a large cherry blossom tree sat a rather odd sight. Lily Evans, a girl from a good and proper family, was sitting with Severus Snape, the rather odd boy from a few lanes down. No one would expect these two children to know who the other is, let alone make plans to meet up in the park after school. The sight was odd to anyone who would happen to be passing by, but the conversation they had struck up was unbelievable.

"I got my letter," Lily whispered "A man came to my house to deliver it. Mum was so relieved to find out she wasn't completely bonkers. 

"I told you it was happen." Severus was beside himself with excitement. "I knew you were a witch. I bet you'll be in Slytherin just like me.

"Slytherin?" Lily asked confused. "What's that?"

Before Severus could begin to explain the houses and what they each stood for a sudden crash came from behind the tree. The two children turned around to see Petunia on the ground in front of the same large bush that Severus had been hiding in a few days before. 

"Look who's spying now!" Severus accuses Petunia.

Petunia's face, which was already red from embarrassment, turns a bright tomato color in her anger. "What are you wearing anyway? You're mum's blouse?" She retorts. She starts to stand and walk away angrily, but before she can get very far a very loud crack is heard overhead and a large branch from the cherry blossom tree falls on top of her. Petunia screams and hurries to disentangle herself from the branch before running away. 

Lily starts to run after her sister, "Tuney!" She suddenly rounds on Severus and begins to shout. "You made that happen didn't you?"

"No!" Severus lies unconvincingly.

"You did! You hurt her!" Lily turns and runs off after her sister. Leaving a distraught looking Severus Snape behind.