[ fourteen ]

"so how's everything?"

"everything is going great" Jungkook laughs at Jimin when he sees Yoongi wearing a cutesy apron.

"w-what're you wearing hyung?"

"i told him to wear that" Yoongi reddens at that and looks at the floor.

"hmm, so the flowers are from?"

"yoongi hyung's secret admirer, there's 14 different colored flowers right now, but I think it's not gonna stop soon"

"aww yoongi hyung has an admirer, but how does he know where you live right now? you moved to Jungkook's" Yoongi's face turns serious and removes his apron.

"that's where it kinda seems creepy" Jungkook stiffens at the mention of creepy and of course, that doesn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■□■■

"you should be more careful, i feel like you'll get caught early" Jimin scoffs, he's known Jungkook for so long now, he knows when he'll lie, when he's pissed, jealous.

"you know?"

"well anyone can know just by looking at you two, Yoongi is just a little dense"

"what do you mean?"

"he doesn't catch on that easily even though it's pretty much obvious, that hoe is dense." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"we can already tell but yoongi can't it's so funny" they've been talking all day and Jungkook wants to do something else instead of letting his ass sit in that couch for the past hour.

"can we go out?"

"damn kook, i only see you as my younger brother-"

"what the fuck? i mean the three of us? like go do something outside"

Of course Jimin wasn't that dumb and knew straight away what the younger meant, he just wanted to play.

"aight, wake up yoongi hyung"

"i'm awake hoes" Yoongi's voice was a bit off since he had just woken up but as much as Jungkook wanted to shrug it off, it may have turned him on.

"Jungkook wants to go out, if that's okay with you-"

"yeah it's fine"

"get dressed then" Yoongi waddles to his room and rubs his eyes before closing the door.

"you should stop staring at his ass"

"i- what?"

"you were weren't you?" at some point, yes he was.

"ugh stop attacking me! i didn't do anything wrong" he huffed, with Jimin annoying him- he was close to kicking him out.

"fine fine"

■■□■■□t i m e  s k i p□■■□■■

"they are so gross" Jimin groans and looks over to Yoongi and Jungkook laughing together being cute and all, the cuteness and sweetness was overflowing

why don't they just ask each other out jesus christ.

They were obviously taking a liking to each other, it wasn't any of Jimin's business but nothing will happen if none of them does a first move.

"i feel like cupid and i need to get payed for this"

Taetae:
oi
my soulmate
u there? ;)

Jimin:
yes- yes i am
i'm gonna pass out from all the sweetness
tae help me

Taetae:
Aww Jiminie~
want me to come and get u?
i don't want u all by yourself :((

Jimin:
you'd do that?💖
you're the sweetestest

Taetae:
nah
bby your the sweetestestest

Jimin:
eww baby😣
come and pick me up u hoe.
ya know where kook always does bowling?

Taetae:
i'm omw!!
and don't judge me :(
i'm too lazy to think of any other endearment!!
so baby ;))

Jimin:
just get your ass in here before i strangle u

Jimin snorts at Taehyung's "baby" his heart wasn't behaving properly but- he knows he isn't attracted to taehyung. impossible. they're just platonic soulmates, that's all-

"fuck maybe i do like him, maybe I AM attracted to him? but not romantically right?"

he keeps talking to himself while Jungkook teaches Yoongi how to bowl properly and whenever he doesn't get a strike, Yoongi hides from embarrassment and Jungkook laughs at the hyung's cuteness.

anyways, back to the topic.

Jimin did have doubts about just liking taehyung in a friendly way, he can't have that relationship with taehyung- he's a famous person for fuck's sake, Taehyung should be dating high class men, not a buddy he met in highschool.

plus he's sure tae won't see him that way so telling him how he feels would only break their friendship.

"what the fuck is wrong with me!"

he almost ripped off his hair out of frustration, he was supposed to be hanging out with the other two and not sitting here watching them and making himself go bald.

"now is not the right time but i might be attracted to him romantically"

"who?"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST"

someone whipsered "who?" behind Jimin's back making him jump and yell louder than he expected making the other people look at him with confused looks.

"TAEHYUNG?"

He blushed and hoped that Taehyung only heard the last line and not all of it, although he didn't mention any names he still felt slightly embarrassed.

"yeah, hi jiminie- you already screamed so loud but they're still in their own world"

he pointed to Yoongi and Jungkook.

"so that's loverboy huh?"

"yeah, i can't believe it was Jungkook all this time"

"small world"

"yup" Jimin watched the two and leaned over to Taehyung, then started their story telling about how their day was.

"i should've told you to rest"

"nah, i always have time for you"

"really? sounds like a lie"

"i promise you, i do"

Taehyung shows off his boxy smile and as much as Jimin hates to admit it.

he had a big fat crush on someone who only treats him like a brother.