[ thirty five ] bonus pt. 1

"you think we're done?"

"what do you mean?"

"you still haven't fed my bussy jeon"

"b-but i'm drained"

"so?"

"you have to work for it baby" Jungkook says, now leaning back a little as he watches Yoongi's shocked face but he quickly covers it up with a poker face.

"fine" He watches Yoongi get down on all fours and expose his ass right in front of Jungkook.

"watch me" He orders and inserts one finger in his ass while he whimpers, two, three. All three fingers were inside Yoongi and when Jungkook saw it, he was hard again, already.

"mm- put it in now jeon" He was still bossy even when he was succumbed in the pleasure he was getting.

"but-"

"don't. just do it" He nods and pins Yoongi down, he turns him around and they were face to face with each other.

"now" He thrusts inside and he feels Yoongi already tightening around him, he tried to move but it felt like every move he does, Yoongi's ass would swallow his dick whole.

"w-wait wait, let me get used to it, you're fucking big for a baby boy" Jungkook smirks at this and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"don't give me that cocky look you brat" He breathes and nods, signaling jeon that he can move, he starts slowly and showers Yoongi with kisses, it was romantic and Yoongi has this urge to cry now.

so he does.

he sobs and Jungkook stops at this, almost taking it out but Yoongi stops him.

"baby why are you crying" He kisses the tears away and brushes Yoongi's bangs away, thinking he hurt yoongi and he must've done something wrong.

"n-nothing"

"come on you can tell me"

"it's just t-the way you look at me and how you take things slow makes me feel appreciated and loved"

"baby, you are appreciated and loved"

"thank you baby"

"i'll appreciate and love you forever you, you know"

"i know" they laugh and Yoongi wipes his tears away before encircling his arms on Jungkook's neck before pulling him in for a kiss.

"thank you"

"thank you" They smile while kissing each other.

"come on let's get you dressed" Jungkook pulls out and Yoongi whimpers at this, he wanted to finish.

"why?"

"I didn't get to-" He gasps at Jungkook's hands placing itself on his dick and pumping it fast and squeezing it from time to time until he edges Yoongi a bit before letting him cum.

"that was fast" He had cum on him stomach and Jungkook reaches over for the wet wipes and cleans Yoongi before letting Yoongi wipe off his cum on Jungkook's back.

"you think they heard us?"

"maybe" Yoongi laughs and Jungkook smiles and helps clean up the mess they made.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Jin

:
So did it happen?

:
HYUNG!

:
What?
A hoe is curious

:
Yes it did happen.
You happy now?

:
We both got it
This is why we're soulmates

:
I didn't need to know that!
Yeah we are soulmates hyung!

:
platonic ones
Hoseok might pull all my hair when he sees this.

:
well u started it

:
fair point.
gotta go now.
we 🛫 panda express

:
unfair!
I should be there too :<

:
Ain't yoongi your panda express
free of charge

:
YOU ARE CANCELLEDT
WITH THE T

:
NOT THE FUCKING T

:
YOU WILL NEVER PLAY MARIO KART WITH ME AGAIN!

:
JEON U KNOW I LOVE U SM

:
GET OUTTA HERE

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Hoseok

:
You do realize u still have holly right?

:
FUCK
We're on our way home

:
but u have to go to the airport later?

:
Nah
flight was moved tomorrow
We can have all the family time we need rn

:
I never knew this day would come
Yoongi
the cold hearted hooman
turned into a tamed beast

:
I ain't tamed in bed tho

:
I didn't ask for x-tra info!!

:
Kawaii in the streets
Senpai in the sheets

:
You've been with Jungkook for way too long that u had to say that
You sound like jk already

:
it's a couple thing
shush yourself
bye