[ twenty ]

"so you see.."

"just tell me what it is yoongi-hyung" Jungkook had somewhere else to go to and he needed to be there now.

"I- uhm" Yoongi keeps stuttering and looking at the ground and it never seems to end.

"look yoongi I want to spend time with you more but I have to go somewhere else"

"where?"

"a photoshoot, they hired me as a temporary photographer"

"oh, uhm maybe next time" Yoongi speaks and Jungkook nods before leaving Yoongi alone and well, defeated. He couldn't tell Jungkook how much he wanted to say that he knew it was him all along, he sucks at keeping secrets all by himself.

"why can't I tell him?" He really feels so down for some reason and he really wants to release that heavy feeling, but he somehow couldn't.

dang.

this is the first time he's felt this urge to let someone know about everything and that someone just happens to be Jeon Jungkook.

he wantsJungkook to know.

Yoongi stared at the door where Jungkook had left and if any of his the people outside could see him in their window then they'd think he was someone crazy.

Asshole:
hey yoongi
u free?

Yoongi:
no
why?

Asshole:
u r free.
let's meet.

Yoongi:
how'd u know i'm free?
u stalker ass bitch.

Asshole:
no need to be so agressive.
u didn't even change.
i know u r lying when u say the opposite then ask why at the end.

Yoongi:
damn that's kind of creepy.
u still have some hard ass crush on me
don't ya?

Asshole:
well abt that
let's talk later
i'll be in the park
u know where

Yoongi:
if u have ur hoes beat me up then
i am sueing u

He rolls his eyes and as much as Yesung sounded suspicious he ignored it, that's how Yesung always typed. not even detailed that much or straight to the point.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"where the fuck is that dude?"

"i'm here" He swears he almost punched Yesung in the face if he was too close.

kitty got claws.

"you seriously still like to scare people?"  This time he really wanted to punch.

"well you could say that"

"you'll die because of this someday" Yoongi sits down on the nearest bench.

"you're worried?"

"whatever" Yesung smiled and hugged yoongi.

"o-oi what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"you're still so cute and small"

"S-SMALL? GET OFF ME" He pushed yesung off, the dude just laughed at yoongi's puffed cheeks and murderous glare that wanted to kill yesung on the spot.