[ twenty nine ]

Months have passed and Yoongi finally accepted that job from Big Hit, it took him long enough to accept but they still took him in, it's been hard for a few weeks since he had to complete everything.

but his fans from being Agust D helped him rise up slowly and within a few months he's been known, not YET international but he's pretty well-known by now.

You ask about him and Jungkook? well they kind of took a cool-off, Jeon wanted him to focus on his job and he wanted to focus on vlogging which was growing as well.

"I'm stressed" Yoongi said, trapped inside his small studio which was yet to improve, he was working on it.

"so far none of these were approved" He threw away the lyrics and his beats were alright for him but they told him he needed a little help which he despised.

I want my first work to only be mine.

He's been scammed before for his beats and that was the hardest part years ago.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook's voice was worried. He's seen Yoongi so stressed for the past few weeks, he wished he could help but that would make things awkward.

He wished he'd still be labeled as yoongi's boyfriend, but now, ton of girls want him.

"yes?"

"Are you alright baby?"  It has been MONTHS but he's never sick of calling Yoongi as his. Well he still is, they've never officially agreed it completely break it off. It's just a cool-off.

"u-uhm yeah"

"Please take some time off if you feel stressed"

"No need to worry about me kook" He smiled and held Jungkook's hand. This was normal, Yoongi liked holding hands.

"Your fans think we're just friends, I'm afraid they'd find out"

"Kook, even if they find out- i don't care."

"why?"

"if they want to leave me for being with you then so be it. People come and go"

Jungkook doesn't understand it and so does Yoongi. They've been so sweet to each other but not one of them confirms whether they're okay now or what.

"So are we still in cool-off mode or what?"

Please say no.

"I was waiting for you to say so" He kisses Yoongi and they share a passionate kiss but someone knocks on their door. Yoongi's manager.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes hyung?"

"They finally approved one of your music" He smiles and it gives both Yoongi and Jungkook happy looks. They celebrate and hug in front of Yoongi's manager.

"You're the fastest one to debut here, but we're sure you're a lyrical genius and a good producer, we believe in you yoongi" He puts a paper down which holds Yoongi's lyrics and proposal.

"Finally"

"Congrats baby" Jungkook smiles and carries Yoongi.

"Guess I should leave you two alone" Yoongi's manager leaves and closes the door behind him.

"I'm afraid you might find some hot idol when you debut though"

"Kook.. We've been through this. You're the one for me"

"You're cheesy but I still love you"

I still love you.

Yoongi no matter how much he tells himself, he's never said it back. He feels like it's such a big step.