Author Note

Hello Everyone!

One Stride Away has now come to it's end, which means I have finally finished a book for the very first time! *screams internally* Sooooo exciting! (Keep in mind, it's not edited so please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes haha, getting to that.)

Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read, vote, comment, etc! It always means a lot to me, and I really hope that everyone has enjoyed it. I would appreciate if you would like to leave some feedback/criticism of what you thought! 

On another note, I am thinking about a sequel, so comment if you would like to read another book, following Alina Briar and her horse Olympia, through the horse boarding school. :)

Now, time for some thank you's to some very nice and supportive people: 

@proteus912 Thank you for always reading and voting for each chapter, your support has meant so much to me while writing this!

@Dressage_Queen Thank you for being the first person to add this book to your reading list!

@LottieRigg Thank you for following me, commenting, and giving me advice. You were one of my first followers and the first follower who wasn't someone I knew! 

@FantasyVoider Thank you for all your support and comments! 

Everyone go follow these amazing people!