epilogue

Who would’ve thought that what started to be one stupid decision would turn out to be a happy ending story?

Maybe life is really just like this, we make our own destiny so strive for what you want and never lose hope.

Like in this story, it might have seemed impossible, but Eros won the heart of the girl he loves by simply sharing to her his love that doesn’t ask for anything in return, by making her feel— his Platonic Love, they got through.

Uhhm... Oh yeah, for those who doesn't know what Platonic Love means -- it came from the name of the greek philosopher, Plato, who believes that the soul is more important than the body, and that the body is unclean. For him any bodily desire will lead you to evil, and that includes sex.

So simply, Platonic love is the kind of love werein if you really love your partner you would still be happy with merely being with him/her,  even without having sexual relations. (Like Eros and Psyche.)

Eros might be a masochist for some, but if you really would think of it, only real men would be able to do what he did, to restrain even himself from the one he loves, being a martyr for her happiness, and loving without asking anything in return. He is a great example of a real gentleman, every woman wishes to meet. Someone who could mend even a heart that was badly broken, and make a dense person like Psyche, learn to fall in love again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! For those who have read or are reading this story, please vote or comment. I'll be waiting for your feedback. Thanks