Escape the Night 5

monica's pov

"we'll be inside, go say your final goodbyes"maddie says and i nod as the two girls go back inside. i go over to mat's body and hold his hand one last time, i kiss his hand. "i'll make them pay" i whisper before standing up and walking towards the lounge.

we all sat inside fat man slims still trying to get what just happened wrapped around our heads. colleen keeps saying its joey's fault, but joey says it's manny's fault. colleen goes to talk to mortimer while the rest of the group and i talk amongst us.

i hold mat's badge close to my heart, joey calls colleen over as calliope tells us something on the map has changed. mina reads off what it says on the map.

there will be blood on all of your hands. the price of being a hero in this town of horrors.

we look at the map to see if their was anything new and i notice a doll makers workshop. anything to do with dolls in a horror setting is a big fat no for me, there is no way your getting me in there. joey reads off something else.

the doll maker's children have changed. they want to spin in circles, but keep fighting over which horse to ride and ripped each others eyes out. the doll maker promised the surprise if they got along. maybe you can help?

the horses? the carousel! "its the merry go round"i say and we all walk outside to the carousel. as we look around we find a box and a big red button near the carousel, and we allow nikita to start the carousel.

all of a sudden the box opens and their is a doll piece inside with a note in the box too, safiya then reads the note.

the night killer's doll is split in two: the body and the head. to begin cleansing the doll, you must find the body and reconnect the head. but be careful! the doll maker's children were corrupted by the artifact.

we all decide to go to the doll makers workshop, since the body can most likely be found their. we get to the porch and we notice feet around, we follow the trail and find a doll foot with a key on it.

we stood in front of a large door, we try the key we found and the door opens. now although i know that you should never go into a sketchy place during a horror movie, we decide to walk in.

we look around and inside this huge glass case is the body to the doll head, with a note in front of the doll body. rosanna finds this book and i read what it says.

i didn't know what the carnival master had given me. it's no ordinary doll. i discovered it's made from the skin of a serial killer known as the night killer. i couldn't fathom the things he did to people. i locked the case with each act. only a sick and twisted mind will be able to open it. and they'll deserve what they find.

colleen sarcastically says that the sick and twisted mind is joey, it probably is. we go around to he first doll, we tie coins to his ankles and drown him in the pool of water next to the doll and then one of the locks opens.

we go around and torture each doll, as i do so i feel this chill behind my back. it didn't feel dangerous, it felt more comforting like it was someone i knew.

after finishing the last doll the box opens and their is a long note in front of it, joey decides to read it.

the night killer murdered over a hundred people before he was carved up and turned into a doll. his evil acts live on in this child's toy granting it the power to bring the inanimate to life. after reconnecting it's head, place the doll in the base of the maiden of madness to complete the cleansing. rumor has it the doll maker locked the maiden away inside his shop.