Escape the Night 8

monica's pov

we all sat their. my eyes were fixated on the artifacts, each had a person die for one. mat held my hand as they walked about the last artifact. "it should be you"nikita says looking at mat, she says because he died he should die again.

"but...shouldn't that be more of a reason he shouldn't? he's been through hell nikita, we can't let him suffer again"i say. "i agree"maddie says looking down and mina nods. "it's wrong enough if we kill mat once more, so we shouldn't. it should be one of us...who haven't been killed before"maddie says.

we finally decide to check the map and there are a bunch of new things on this map, we place the map down and look over it. mat reads off the little note on the map;

strange you'd ever forget the night

the map had a bunch of different symbols, which when i looked at the artifacts were connected to them. "maybe we put the artifacts in the correct order? like see... the triangle here goes on that area, so maybe we put it there on the shelves?"i say to myself.

we notice that the clock is a little weird and when we pull out the little slips and place them over the words it tells us to rearrange the artifacts, so i was correct!

after joey places the final artifact the table opens and we have our eighth artifact, the final one and it's been hidden here the whole time. the artifact looks like a chocked of human skin, eyes and teeth, weird. joey hard me the note and i read it.

the collar of control must be worn by one of you to begin the cleansing process. choose wisely, as the collar cannot be removed without help. you must reattach the four metal rings to fully purify the collar.

we decide to put nikita in the collar, once placed on a random girl laughs in with this demon dog! the lady calls for nikita and like nikita was a dog, she (most likely by force?) walked over to the crazy cheerleader woman.

the cheerleader lady made nikita kiss her ass. she walks over to mortimer, "there is something wicked about you pretty boy"she says. she gets all touchy with mortimer and i feel mat cover my eyes and turned me away. after that she says that the carnival master is going to come soon.

calliope stands up and faces the cheerleader girl, but the demon interferes. calliope spits in its face. calliope and the cheerleader girl start fighting each other while we all scatter around the room. as i was about to run out with mat, nikita takes him away from me.

i was going to try and take him back, "no! don't! i can't control my body and i'll get you as well!"nikita says. "go!"mat yells and me, mortimer, manny and maddison get out.

mina's pov

joey, mat and i get locked into these poles by nikita and lucy and we have no idea how to get out of it.

monica's pov

we all run and both the demon dog and nikita come after us. mortimer distracts nikita and the demon dog and the rest of us run out and into the drug store. manny and i lock the door from the inside.

there's was a letter, maddison picks it up and says we have to go to the mailbox which is located outside where the demon dog was. we decide to put candy in our pockets because lucy has fed the candy to the demon dog.

suddenly the demon dog walks in and we hide, the demon dog goes after manny while me and maddie sneak out behind the dog and go to the mailbox. after a while manny gets out and locks the door, we look inside the mailbox and theirs a key and a note.