Escape the Night 7

monica's pov

  as everyone gathers around the table i stand with mat and he hugs me, i look at safiya and sigh. "it...it had to happen"i whisper. 

mat, rosanna and i sat together and not too far away manny and nikita stood there. joey was between all of us, while maddie and mina stood behind joey. nikita tries to apologize to mat, but mat says he was never mad at her. he just didn't like the more evil side to nikita.

we go to the map and see that there are three new areas to the map, and not just one. we now had the gas station, the cemetery and the bridge which leads to the cemetery. all of a sudden we hear someone scream which almost sounds like their in pain, we all jump and huddle together.

all of a sudden mortimer comes in breathing very heavily, he tells us that they are going to burn him alive. we have no idea who they or him are, but mortimer successfully drags us out to watch. at the pump station a man in a very nice suit with a bag over his head tells us one of the witches will come back to burn him.

he tells us that their is a key, so we split up and look for the key. joey and i find this skull with a note in it's mouth, joey pulls out the note. "it's just symbols"i say as we keep looking around, we find out that each symbol corresponds to a certain number.

mat and i decide to figure out the math, "nikita and rosanna look for two j's, that kind of look like hooks"i say and the two girls run off and soon everyone else does. all of a sudden calliope tells mortimer that she knows he isn't okay, mat asked if mortimer was alright.

mortimer replies he's okay in a strange tone, maybe...maybe i was right about mortimer being corrupted? anyways, joey returns with the final part and the three of us go on and finish the problem while manny picks the lock.

once manny, mina and rosanna open the box something sprays them. inside the box was a little doll made of wood, we grab the key and nikita reads the note.

the witches are using the wicker man to curse the people of everlock.

the note tells us the only way to cleanse this artifact is by reversing three curses, well that's great. we free the guy and he takes off the mask and the guy has a pig nose, he tells us that one of the witches cursed him and manny was cursed as well.

the pig man pulls out this book and before we could even read it three witches rush out. we all run inside fat man slims, once we got in we pull out this diagram of these curses. reverse youth, bloody pig nose and a wedding ring from a dead man.

all of a sudden a old woman walks inside, she tells us that one of the witches took her brother and took away her youth. she tells us her brothers bones are in the cemetery, we look through the book and one of the spells was a disguise spell which disguises us as one of the witches lovers.

manny, mat, mina and i decide to go help out pig man while the rest do everything else. mina rips out the reverse a swine and the invisibility spell from the book and we go out.

maddison's pov

as the other group leaves we try to figure out how to start and all of a sudden a witch walks in and we all hide from her. she asked the lady where we were, but left after. we all get out once she leaves.

the old lady tells us that was the witch who killed her brother. joey says the only way to resurrect someone is by placing their bones in a ritual urn and surround it with elements.

a ice cube was petrified water, a potted plant was earth, a lighter was fire, and a fan was air or wind (avatar!!!!!). after getting all the elements we find out someone needs to get the bones using the transformation spell, and joey was the only boy.