Escape the Night 6

monica's pov

they strum the harp three times and their we find... nothing, it's literally been 30 minutes since joey played the harp and nothing is here. where the fuck is mat?! because i know for fucking sure that joey and safiya brought mat back.

all of a sudden there was a banging at the door, we all go over to the door and check to see outside. only to find a colorful briefcase, not what we would expect, but okay.

mortimer says he knows the briefcase from some deadbeat salesman, that doesn't sound good. i open the box and joey finds these drawings when we hear a wind sound, i turn and lord and behold, my matthew shows up.

"mat!"i yell running over and hugging him, he sees me and smiles hugging me. he picks me up twirling me around, without a word he kissed me. i giggle kissing him back, he goes and greets everyone else.

i sit next to him and give him his stuff back. he lets me hold onto his badge, while joey asked what happened when mat died. mat tells us that he was in front of this church with a blonde woman and an asian man, joey says it's the society against evil.

joey wasn't lying then, mat stands up with my help and nikita reads off this paper we got from the briefcase.

tell my story, to let the fun begin

on the note we're numbers, so we figure we have to put the drawings in order. after putting all the pieces together a small box opens on the side, and inside was a red button. red buttons don't end well in movies.

manny presses the button and the lights go out, everyone screams. i feel mat pull me closer to him, and all of a sudden a purple light turns on. we see another box opens and inside was a flashlight.

we decide to look at the map, since we haven't checked it. the one new thing was the funhouse, and i read off what it says.

the funhouse is open for business. bloody business.

as joey shines the flashlight their are words or pictures in certain places. joey reads this sign that says follow symbol by symbol, we follow the arrows to different symbols and find numbers in words.

the sentence turns out to be, follow grave instructions literally. we find a grave and it says rip, so we literally rip the poster off and find a hole in the wall with a combination. the lights suddenly turn on as me and safiya get open the lock.

inside was this wheel, which was the artifact. inside was another note, and safiya reads it.

the psychedelic swirl wraps and distorts the souls of all who stares into it. to cleanse this wicked artifact, you must brave the rooms of the funhouse. you'll need a ticket to enter, but don't plan on making it back out.

next to all of this was a bunch of tickets. "we must need 3 lightbulbs"mina says and mat nods, i count out how many tickets their are. only nine tickets, "there are only nine tickets. i don't think mortimer and calliope can go with us"i say.

mortimer tells us they'll only take us as far as the entrance. the tickets also say they aren't liable for death! anyways, we walk to the funhouse and it's so creepy and weird! as we walk closer a man with a weird head (who is most likely willie) walks out.

in a really scary voice he tells us "we have few rules to suffer", he groans and turns his head and all of a sudden his voice is normal. he tells us their is an elevator at the end of the hall and we have to enter one at a time.

the wheel will spin and whichever room we choose is the room we stick with. every few minutes willie will spin the wheel and whichever room he lands on, he'll come and take us for the punishment. he adds on saying if a red light flashes, we have to go into the elevator.