Chapter 9: Arriving at Litherm Kingdom

(AN: WHAT?!?! The story literally BOOMED. I can't believe this! Seriously, I have to thank everyone so much for reading, voting and sharing this story, it is super appreciated.

By the way, I saw all of the comments regarding Myria, so here you go :3

With that out of the way, here's the chapter.)

"Goodbye Reika-chan..."

*CLANG*

A loud metallic sound was generated as Boukyaku hit the ground. I had managed to let go of it, just barely missing Myria's chest. 'I almost killed my only friend with my own hands...' I was in complete despair, I had almost killed my one and only friend in this world. 'She hates me now, she's scared of me, I am a monster...' Were the thoughts that filled my head. I then faced a teary Myria looking at me with curiosity, confusion, and fear...

"I'm sorry..."

I muttered.

"..."

She wasn't answering. 'She really hates me now, doesn't she?'

"I'm really sorry!"

I yelled as I sheathed Boukyaku and ran away as fast as I could from Myria. I was heartbroken. 'The one friend I had just managed to make, hates me, despises me, loathes me.' Were my single thoughts as I run as fast as I could. But just before I could completely leave Myria behind, I heard some words.

"Reika-chan don't le..."

I didn't hear the rest, she seemed like she didn't mean any harm. But I can't even control myself anymore... 'I don't want to be hurt, but I don't want to hurt either.' I cried as these thoughts poured into my mind. I kept sobbing and crying while running with all of my strength.

I guess, it was from my stats but I hadn't realized at the ludicrous speed I was going. I finally reached the end of the forest but what was waiting for me wasn't an open field, it was a cliff. It was tall, dangerous and too close. I wasn't able to avoid the cliff, partly because I wasn't able to react fast enough and partly because I didn't have the will to avoid it. In the end, I ran off the cliff...

*THUD* *CRACK*

I did not even attempt to stand up, as I stay in the ground bleeding. In the end, I was wounded, but I was alive... yet I might as well be dead...

"Why can't I even die? Am I useless even for that?"

I managed to mutter in between my crying. It was quite impressive that I wasn't dead considering the huge fall I just experienced. 'But I did have those high stats due to Boukyaku, right?'

"Is it possible?"

I said as I wiped the tears running down my face.

'Status'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Reika

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Race: N/A

Danger Level: A

Class: Oblivion Wielder

Lvl: 13

HP: 158,543/750,000

MP: 0/0

STR: 700,000

DEF: 700,000

SPD: 700,000

MRES: 700,000

Skills: [Oblivion Blessing], [Absolute Oblivion], [Oblivion Presence], [Master Hide Presence], [Master Information Falsification], [Master Appraisal]