beat 25

How I wish it was easy. I wish I could just forget you. I wish we never met. I wish I didn't have to get hurt.

I want to forget you. Like how you wanted me to. But I can't. Everything is still fresh to me. The wounds you left were so deep and I don't know if I'll be able to recover. I could still feel my heart breaking. Every beat of my heart is causing too much agony.

I was lost. I'm still stuck where you left me. And it sucks. I couldn't move forward. You didn't even give me enough time to process everything. You just left me hanging. You left me without a choice but to accept all of this heartache.

Everything was so fast and I couldn't do anything. All I could do was to watch you walk away from me. And it hurts. So much.

Why did you say that you love me when you'll just hurt me in the end?

There are so many things that I wanted to ask you... to say to you. And it frustrates me. Because no matter what I do, nothing will change. Everything doesn't matter anymore.

I know you won't even read this. I just want to cry my heart out. Everything was so sudden the moment you left me... I couldn't even mourn for our lost love.

I hate you. I hate you so much. But I hate myself more for loving you still.

page 1 | unsent letters to you