🌸 O N E 🌸

Princess pov

"Best friendddd get yo ass up we going to be late" my bestie yelled coming in my room. She slept over last night because she got into it with her mom."I'm cominggg I have to put my shoes on hold up bitchh" I yelled.

I got my phone my books and my book bag.Took a quick pic posted it on dah gram.After, I ran down stairs grabbed my keys and headed to the door.

"Alyssaaaaa come one man you want to rush me, We gOiNg tO Be LaTe remember" I mocked her.She came running down stairs looking like a cutie or whatever.

"here take my picture"she said giving me her phone."ouuuu yess bestfrann, you cute or whatever"I said as she did a silly dance."Okay let's go"she said as she posted the picture.

( pictures of them ⬇)

Liked by oops_alyssa,_bobbie

Liked by oops_alyssa,_bobbie.jane and 41,283 others

princess_kelly : I didn't kill anyone jealousy did😋🌼
View all 1,043 comments
oops_alyssa: yess bitchh, that's my bestie 😍
5tacks_: Mami lem slide in yo dms💦
asiand0ll: that outfit is cute bitch😍

princess_kelly : I didn't kill anyone jealousy did😋🌼View all 1,043 commentsoops_alyssa: yess bitchh, that's my bestie 😍5tacks_: Mami lem slide in yo dms💦asiand0ll: that outfit is cute bitch😍

Liked by princess_kelly,datboy.jay,and 10,277

oops_alyssa: I know you miss me baby 😋🗣
View all 1,005 comments
princess_kelly: That's a baddie right there 😍
datboy.jay: bae stop playing 🤑
oops_alyssa: hmu🙄
datboy.jay: bet✔
0ffical.bre: mhm😑

- school-

I parked my car and got my keys,book bag,phone,and got out."alright let's go alyssa, first school day and I already hate it" I said while looking in my phone.

"princess princess!!"Alyssa yelled. *boom* I bump into a hard chest." oh I'm sorry I didn't see I was on m-" I said but he cut me off."it's all good ma just watch where u going" he said while looking down at me and licking his lips."yeah ok bye"I said and walk to alyssa.

"bitchhh he was cute, y'all a cute couple shit"she said while jumping."girl calm down I don't even know him"I said while walking to class.

  He was cute but I'm not looking to get hurt right now and have hoes try to fight me and I end up in jail.So I just let it be and sat at my desk with alyssa and a empty seat next to me.