🌸 F O U R🌸

Cameron pov

Wassup y'all my name Cameron I'm 18 years old, I'm light skin.I go to this dumb ass high school but it's pretty close cause I get respect from everyone.I only have a couple of homies as you guys know jayden, raymond,them knuckleheads. I'm trying to find the right girl for me so I can hold her down and more.But there is hella hoes and shit where I live. I like to go to party's when I'm bored, I have hella money for a young age.I have a good taste in style, girls always be underneath me but I push them away. My mom is my world I love her to the death of me.My dad he a dead beat, he doesn't even have the right to be calling a dad.He left me and my mom when I was 5 years old he told my mom that she wasn't shit and never will be, he was so lucky I was little man I would fuck em up.So when I was getting older and start realizing my mom was struggling I joined the streets at 13 years old so I'm used to all that and I'm good at it.Now money just be coming in, I got a big hours for my mom's and I got a house for me, I help her pay her bills.So as you see life has become ok I guess.But that's a most of my life story or whatever u wanna call it.

-School-

  "yeah bro this school year about to b-"Jayden said getting cut off by someone bumping into him. " oh I'm so sorry" she said. I'm not going to lie she was fine ass shit,her friend was to.After they finished their little conversation I just had to say " damn shorty was fine" I said."what's her name" Raymond said."man only if I knew, but let's go we about to be late"Jayden said." alright let's bounce"

I walked in class and saw that girls friend there.Man they were beautiful not like these other hoes at my school.
Me and they boys sat by them.The girl and Jayden was having an conversation.So I started to talk to her friend.

"What's good ma"I said."Hey" she said as she smiled."So what's yo name"I said."My name is Alyssa and yours" she said."Cameron, nice to meet you Alyssa"I said."nice to meet you too"she said."I was wondering if you can give me your number and we can link you sometime,only if u want to" I said."mhmm sure" she said. I gave her my number and she gave me hers.After that we stopped talking because the teacher came in.The teacher was talking and stuff me not paying any mind of him.But alyssa she was chill I like her she seem not to crazy.

-lunch-

Me and the boys sat at our regular table.We talked about the dumb ass teacher that was yelling at us for no reason, but then alyssa and her friend comes in." Ay princess come over here" Jayden said.They walked over her and sat down."Wassup you guys"she said."hey" I said. " wassup alyssa"."hey cameron, how are you" she said." I'm good how about you ma"I said."I'm fine just this dumb ass school keeps trying me" she said laughing.Jayden invited them over to the crib me and alyssa finished talking and then headed to our last class.

Hey baddies 🍋 how did you like this chapter I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to edit or add another chapter

Hey baddies 🍋 how did you like this chapter I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to edit or add another chapter.But make sure to vote and share this book thank you 🌸😭