🌸 S I X 🌸

princess pov

6:30 am

   I woke up to this warm pillow I was hugging it was so soft and warm,but when I open my eyes I see Jayden it wasn't a pillow it was him. All I can say was that he was so warm but how did I get on top of him.

"Jayden wake up" I said getting off of him." whattt" he said still sleep."come on get up let's get ready" I said getting out of bed."ok fine I'm up" he said getting up."good now can we go to my house real quick to get some clothes" I said get my things." yeah hold up let me get my keys and jacket I'll be down in a min" he said." okay" i said going down stairs.

-few minutes later-

" alright u ready ma" he said." yeah let's go" I said. After we got in the car and he drove to my house." what's the plans for today after u get ready ma" he said looking forward."we can get breakfast then go to the mall I guess" I said."okay then after the mall can I take u on a date"he said parking and looking at me." sure I'm down" I said getting out the car." I'll be right back" I said."okay hurry up because I know u be taking a long time" he said laughing." boy shut up it's going to be really quick."alright" he said

I went inside my house and went and pack my bag. I was bringing my toothbrush, close of course,one pair of my Jordans, makeup,and laptop so I can edit. I was done so I grabbed my keys and go to the car.

"see that was-"I said before getting cut off by a kiss." sorry I was just holding that in for a while" he said chuckling." your so beautiful and I love my vibe around you can I make u mine, I was going to wait at the dinner but I couldn't" he said." I think I have a soft spot for you baby girl"he said." u think you can handle me" I said." I can  handle anything u got shorty" he said." okay then I'm yours don't hurt me because I'm not like these girls if u ride for me I'll ride for u" I said." just how it supposed to be I'm won't hurt u I never treated a girl like this" he said." okay good" I said kissing his cheek." let's go I need to get ready" I said." alright let's bounce"he said.

-10 minutes later -

-jaydens pov-

We finally made it to the crib.We got out and went inside." I'm get ready in guest bathroom" I said." u sure u don't want your room" she said." only if I'm taking it with u" I said getting my clothes " I'm have to think about that baby boy" she said."nah u don't I'll make it for u" I said going into the bathroom." boy stop playing" she said laughing." what u don't wanna see my sexy body" I said dancing and laughing." okay u can get in just don't be trying to start things" she said laughing."fine with me" I said.

After we got in and I couldn't help but to keep looking at her. She really is different from these other girls if she would ever leave I think I won't be me anymore. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. One day I'm marry this girl one day she going to have my kid one day I'll make her officially mine.

Hey baddies how you liking my books so far 😌. If I have any errors please let me know so I can fix them.But what's going to happen next.Hope you enjoy my book and you share it with your family and friends.Please vote and thank you for 243 views ☺💕.But I love you guys