🌸 S E V E N 🌸

Alyssa pov

-in the house-

knock knock

"who is it" I went to go see who was at the door."it's me Cameron" he said. I unlocked the door." oh hey what u doing here" I said." just wanted to take you out" he said." umm okay I have nothing to do anyway where are we going to go" I said letting him in."you'll find out when we get there" he said."now go get ready beautiful" he said."okay " I said walking to my room.

I didn't stay at princess house because I wanted to go home so I just go check her house when I feel like I need to. But it was a surprise that he came by I didn't even think he would've like me this way. After all that thinking I took a shower, lotion my skin down, brushed my teeth again,and my hair.

After I found a outfit I wanted to wear. Hopefully I'm not to dressed but I'm dress good.

Hopefully this is ok cause yo girl was look fine ass shit boo boo

Hopefully this is ok cause yo girl was look fine ass shit boo boo .

Cameron pov

Man I can't believe she said yes. I am so happy yo like for real. I'm thinking about taking her to the carnival and then out to eat. Hopefully this date goes good and she will like me because she's a pretty girl.

I see her walking out her room and shitt I was getting hard. Her curves was looking all good her makeup was on point and her hair was cute. I can't catch feelings fast though u never know what can happen.

I saw how she was trying to match me but ion blame her cause we looking fly asf ya dig.

"damn babygirl you looking cute asf" I said

"damn babygirl you looking cute asf" I said." thank you same to you" she said."are u ready to go" I said getting up." yeah let's go" she said." alright let's bounce" I said as we walked out the door. We hoped in my car I get to playing music. On the way there we vibing to lowkey by pnb rock.

Everything okay
I think I found my new bae
In the city where she stay
She look like she from LA
I might hit her with this work
Make her feel like I'm her first
I might put her in a vert
I might buy her a new purse

Shawty, she open
Shawty, she open
Shawty, she open
I got her soaking
I got her soaking
I got her soaking
Girl, don't you play with me
Girl, just come stay with me
Girl, won't you lay with me?
We could just stay low key
Ain't nobody gotta know

That's my shit right there because I get what he trying to say and it fits because I'm with my lil baby ya dig.

So we finally made it and it looked lit asf. The rides look all colorful and shit that's tight. The best night to go to the carnival is a night because yo see everything and yo girl going to fall in love with the lights.

" you ready babygirl" I said parking." yeah let's go" she said about to open the door." do not open that door" I said getting out to open her door." let's go queen" I said as I grab her hand and lock the car doors.

We had a great time tonight. I won her a big ass teddy bear that she kept trying to get but she couldn't so I tried. Man vibes are good around this girl I swear. I'm treat her good and I know it. I just have to make it the right time to make her mine.

Hey baddies 😌🍋 how are you guys doing? I hope y'all having a good life babes💗.But do you think Alyssa and Cameron will be a cute couple.How about princess and Jayden.Did you like there date.I have 2 chaptera cooking up for you guys right now ,but it's something unspecified wait to find out loves 😮. Bye goodnight love you baddies 😌🍋