🌸 E L E V E N🌸

Jayden's pov 🌚

Man I knew I fucked up.

ima get her back tonight.I put on my clothes pick up my keys and start going outside.Started my car and was on my way to princess.I can admit I was a lil drunk.I knew I shouldn't be driving but I need to get her back I fucked up really bad this time.

I parked on her drive way, walked up to her house, I knocked on her door.I knocked again and rung the doorbell.I heard some tiny feet coming to the door.Princess opened the door and as soon as she opened the door I hugged her and didn't let her go.She was trying to get me off of her, she was pushing and shit.So I let her go and went inside, closed the door and picked her up and brought her to her room and sat her on her bed.

“we have to talk ma” I said. “i don't want to talk to you we are DONE” she said.“who u yelling at.. look just hear me out baby I fucked up I was a little drunk I knew I should have never talked to anyone behind your back your all I need I fucked up and I will do anything to reverse what I said I love you and I'm sorry baby” I said.“ go talked to your other bitch because obviously I'm not doing nothing right”she said.“dont worry about her I blocked her number and everything I'm not worried about her”i said.“mhm fine I'll give you an second chance don't fuck this up Jayden”she said.“i won't I promise can I sleep over ” I said. “yeah on da couch ☺” she said.“thats how it is now ” i chuckled.“i guess so”she said.“ok goodnight ma”i said.“night”she said.

I was waiting until she's going to sleep so I can go sleep with her.I know she's going to be mad but ima make sure I fix it😏.

I went to check and she was so cute sleeping. I slowly lay down and cuddle with her.Then I started to doze off.

Hey baddies 🌚💞 I know I know I haven't been posting new chapters it's just that schools kicking my ass💀

Hey baddies 🌚💞 I know I know I haven't been posting new chapters it's just that schools kicking my ass💀.But I love y'all and thank you for da support 😩✨.Make sure you share,vote,and comment please , let's get to 1k views 😌.New chapters coming up in two days💞🌚.