🌸N I N E🌸

Princess pov
Yo I can't believe Jayden wants me to move in with him this crazyy.I don't know if I should or not because what if something goes wrong and I don't have no where to go because I live with him, maybe I should just think about it.I mean I love him he's so sweet but when he's around other people he's so rude to them.But anyways we about to go to the dinner he had planned.I hope this night goes good.

We pulled up to the place and oh my fucking goddd, it was sooo bomb, like y'all don't know.The placed is call 'peaches and pots' ( p.s I didn't know what to call it lmaooo). Jayden opened my door and closed it, then grabbed my hand and walked in.The lady showed us where to sit and I noticed how she been all heart eyes with Jayden, but I can't get mad cause he's not mine and I'm not his period!

" you like this place ma?"he said. "yeah it's dope and they got so good food I see here" I said."okay that's good, u like something on the menu" he said ." I'm still looking how about you" I said."Well I'm about to get the shrimp and steak with mashed potatoes"he said." That's sounds good I think I'ma shrimp pasta with garlic bread" I said.

As we talked about random stuff the lady came and took or order.I noticed how how phone was blowing up." hey I think u should check that" I said. "man wtf" he said. " lwhat happened u good" I said."nah some girl on insta trying to claim me as her boyfriend and shit" he said. "U sure it's just a girl  on insta u probably was messing with her before me" I said." yeah I did but like we ain't nothing more" he said. "mhm ight" I said then finished my food. I decided to go on my phone and saw Jayden and this other girl pic on insta.Man I was hot because how u going to tell me to move in with u and do this.

"can u take me home" I said."yeah alright" he said.Then we got up and left.When I get home I'ma take a nice shower and go to sleep." ma what's wrong with" he said still looking at the road." nothing I'm good" I said."so u just going to lie huh?" he said." well u doing it so why can't I" I said."alright I'ma fix this watch" he said.Then he was heading to his house." yo I wanna go home" I said.He kept driving.