🌸 F I V E 🌸

- After school-

I was walking outside of the classroom when somebody stopped me from walking outside the door.Next thing you know I get slapped by someone so I put my stuff's down and saw that it was the girl that said stay away from Jayden.So I wrapped my hair up and when I started to run someone grabbed me.I look back it's my best friend and she's holding my stuff. " best friend go in the car and wait for me if I don't come back just drive I'm be at Jayden's" I said. " okay best friend u better come back, don't do nothing stupid" she said walking away with my stuff.As soon as she left I went to see where this bitch is at for putting her hands on me.She was right by the bathroom drinking her water.

So I ran up to her and was punching her in her facr.Then I was dragging her after I started hearing "oh shit" "world star" and some more so I was finna stomp her out until someone grabbed me and was carrying me to a nice car.I tried to get out of this person's arms, but he was holding on tight.

" chill ma it's me" Jayden said."oh I thought u were someone else" I said."yeah I saw u whooping some girls ass and I had to grab you before u kill her" he chuckled.After we got I'm the car.

" u wanna grab something to eat and head to my crib I can tell my homies the plans are off" he said focusing on the road." yeah sure let me call Alyssa and tell her to hold my house and car down for me" I said calling alyssa.

Phone Call📱

" best friend where are u at and what happened with u and that girl I told you not to d-"she said before I cut her of.
"I will explain all that later look best friend u can sleep over at my house another night if u need to but hold my house down and my car okay?" I said
"yes sis I got you" she said
"okay thank you sis love you" I said
"I love you to byeee"

Phone call ended 📱

"What you trying to eat" Jayden said.
"um I'm in the mood for Chick-fil-A" I said." okay bet" Jayden said.After that the car ride was quite.Then we pulled up to Chick-fil-A and he ordered and I ordered.thr lady gave us out food."here lemme pay" Jayden said."No I got it" I said." girl stop playing" he said hanging the girl a 30 dollars."let's go" Jayden said." alright" i said.

When we got to his house I was amazed it was really nice.It wasn't to big or to small, it's just for him.He unlocked his door and I put my phone and food on the counter." your place is nice" I said while smiling but then he was just looking so I snapped my fingers in his face " Jayden hello?" I said. " oh yeah its pretty cool" he said while turning on the t.v.

After we got done eating and talking about ourselves.I was get a kinda tired. "ay Jayden yo think u can take me home I'm getting kinda sleepy"I said."you can stay here if u want ma" jayden said."are you sure cause I got everything at home"I said." come on we don't have school tomorrow, I got extra clothes from my sister in her old room"Jayden said."okay I'll stay, can I use your shower"i said."yeah you can  let me get some clothes for u" he said going upstairs."okay" I yelled.

A few minutes later he came down with a long shirt, some underwear,and some slides.I can't lie I kinda did want to stay with jayden because I feel safe around him.I grabbed the clothes and went upstairs and took at shower, and got dressed.

"jaydenn where do I sleep" i said from upstairs." with me" he said smirking coming upstairs." stop playing boy I'm tired"I said." aw the lil baby tired but I'm serious u can sleep with me cause I'm sure u don't want to sleep in that cold guest room"Jayden said." okay fine don't do anything weird" I said climbing into his bed and laying down. " night jay" I said." night ma" Jayden said.After that we fell asleep.

After that we fell asleep

Hey baddies 🍋 so I haven't updated in a while I had to worry about my back to school shopping and stuff, but how are u liking this book so far

Jayden and Princess?
Princess fighting?

Make sure to vote and share this book so we can head to more bigger things👏😊.But for now by baddies 😝🌸.