Chapter Four

Umeyr soon found her lost soul and he was stricken by grief, for her once beautiful appearance was turned dark like the void around her. Her scales were colored like ash and her eyes illuminated by torture.
   He brought Rona back to the face of Odura, just like he promised, but as she sat her claws in the grass a horrible thing happened. The plants she touched shriveled up and turned to dust.
   Ukstus approached wearily, taking pity on the girl he murdered... All because of a prophecy. He dug a cavern so that Rona could live in Odura without harming anything.
   The caves were spacious, but dark, so Umeyr took his fire and warmed the stones and lit torches. Rona instantly took to her new home, adoring every little stone and carving into the walls. She chipped away at the rocks and created her own world.
   Umeyr visited his daughter every day, keeping her company as he introduced her to new ideas and explained everything going on up on the surface. Rona adored her father's stories but decided that she was not interested on walking on Odura herself. Her abilities could only do harm to the lush overworld and she became an undead ruler. Ruler of what? Well, nothing at the moment.
   Umeyr had two children away from the watchful eyes of Ukstus. Twins they were. He named the eldest one Kodon and his brother Vihesis. He kept them away from the lights of the stars, to keep them out of the claws of Ukstus in fear that the chief god would harm them like he did with Rona.
   The two twins stayed with their older sister, keeping her company. She told them the stories that Umeyr told her, feeding their minds with ideas. The twins both thought about how unfair it was that they were kept away from everything but had no way to solve the matter.

Vote and comment! ~DragonflyLG