Part 1

A/N:I love Janthony so much but for the sake of the story let's pretend they don't exist. 

Zara POV:

Love. I hate it. Love seems like it would be amazing until you are lying crushed on they ground sobbing. This just happened to me recently. My ex-boyfriend, Jacob, was a dream, or so I thought. We had a whirlwind romance and because I was so young and naive I was so oblivious. I loved him and I thought he loved me, until I caught him sleeping with another girl. And now I'm here crying on my floor on my 22nd birthday all alone. 

After another hour of sobbing I decide to be productive. I change into my dance clothes and head over to the dance studio. Since I am a soloist with American Ballet Theatre I dance almost daily, but never on my day off. Even though today was my day off I just needed to dance. 

When I arrive at the large building I quickly head up to the top floor because it is usually empty and today I just need to be alone. I find an empty studio and start to do some basic warm ups. I turn on my music and start to do a basic set of piles at the barre when I hear the door to my studio open. I turn off the music and hear someone lightly curse. "Hello what do you want?" I ask them. I then turn around and see a freckled face man standing at the doorway. "S-sorry I think I got the wrong studio," he says. "Let me help you find it," I say. "It's studio 503," he says. "Ahh the broadway one. It's the next studio over," I say pointing to the studio just by the one I was in. "Thank you!" he says. "No problem broadway boy," I tell him. And with that the freckled faced broadway boy was off. 

-1 year later-

"Almost ready?" I hear my best friend Tiler ask. "Almost," I shout back at her. Today was the opening night of a new musical called Hamilton and in some miraculous way Tiler got two tickets for us to celebrate me turning 23 and being promoted to a principal dancer at ABT.  "What do you think?" I ask her. I then step out in a beautiful blue dress, pale pink pumps, and matching peach colored earrings and a clutch. 

"Zar, you look stunning!" Tiler squeals

"Zar, you look stunning!" Tiler squeals. "All the boys will have an eye on you tonight," she says. "Ti, I don't want a relationship for a while. I simply don't believe in love anymore," I say. "Fine, but sooner or later you will realize how hot you are and how everyone wants to be you," she says. "Yeah, everyone wants to do ballet for 40 hours a week for minimum pay," I say sarcastically. "Hush hush, we must go before we are late," she says and pulls me out of my tiny apartment. 

We finally get to our seats and the show starts soon enough and everything is going great until I realize that Broadway boy is on the stage. 

Word count: 545