Part 3

I was mid rehearsals for the nutcracker when a text popped up. 

Anthony: Hey Zara I finally broke up with Jasmine and was wondering if you want to go grab some coffee?

Zara: Sorry I'm in mid rehearsals for Nutcracker maybe later this evening like at 7-ish?

Anthony: Yeah that would be great! And when does this ballet start I need to come watch you!

Zara:You don't have to come watch me...

Anthony:Well you came and watched me preform...

Zara: I guess you could come performances start December 1st:)

Anthony: I'll get my tickets! Bye Zar;)

Zar: Bye Ant

After that texting conversation I had to get back to rehearsals because I was going to be the sugar plum fairy. After learning the complicated Dance of The Sugar Plum Fairy I ran back to my Apartment and jumped in the shower. I took a quick shower and leaving my hair still wet I threw on clothes and ran out the door hoping to make it to the coffee shop in time. 

I walk into the coffee shop at exactly 7:00 and I see Anthony waiting for me with a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin. "A decaf coffee with one cream two sugars and a blueberry muffin," Anthony says handing it to me. "Thanks," I say and sip my coffee. "You look really pretty," he says. "Oh my god no I don't. I basically ran home from the studio, took a really fast shower, grabbed the first clothes out of my closet, and ran out of the door. And besides I don't have any makeup on," I say sighing. "I think you look beautiful no matter what," he says and I try to hide my blush. 

"So Zar, If you were to be asked out how would you want to be asked out?" he asks. "I don't really know, I think something like walking around the city and Central Park at night would be really sweet," I tell him. 

After chatting for so long the owners kicked us out we started to walk in Central Park and being 10pm it was not that busy. We then start to walk around and I start to shiver because it was early November and I was not wearing a jacket. I then feel a warm jacket wrap around my shoulders. "Ant no, you will be cold," I say. "Shhh," he tells me. We then sit down on a bench and just be happy with each others presence for a while before he says, "Zar, I have not known you for long but I feel an instant connection and I was wondering if you would go out with me?" he asks.

"Of course! I have liked you this whole time and I got really upset when you said you wanted to ask someone else out," I say. We then just hug each other for a while before he ends up walking me home. "Zar, I had a really great time tonight," he says. "Me too. I really can't wait for Sunday," I tell him happily. "See ya," I say. "See you," he says before walking off and lets just say he never got that jacket back. 

Word count: 535