The Ending

I really did miss Seb. We really haven't talked for about 2 years since dance has kept me so busy. I also really missed the Miranda's. I realized how much I missed all of my old friends. I really need to ask Allegra, Pippa's daughter, how she's doing since her mom is gone. I realized that being away from dance might actually be a good thing. 

I was talking with Seb for hours until I had to go home. After he walked me home I went straight to my room and started to clean it. I really wasn't the tidiest of people, so my parents got on to me a lot. I realized I had been cleaning for an hour and it was 11:00 P.M. and I needed a break. I throw on my jacket and walk down the streets of New York. 

I soon find that my legs have carried me to a little coffee shop in the Theatre District. I walk in to grab a coffee when the owner started talking to me because well, I was the only one there. "Hey, are you Donna Ramos?" she asks me. "Yeah. Why?" I question. "This little shop is where your parents met. I remember they would come here every night and stay until 1 am when I had to kick them out," she laughs. "Wow. I never knew how crazy in love they are," I say before Seb walks in. "Donna, wanna take a walk?" he asks me. "Sure," I say knowing this is the start of my own story. 

A/N: That's it the end! I am really falling in love with Seb and Donna so there might be a sequel featuring their love story coming up. Anyways, thanks for reading- Cami