Part 11

I am loving broadway! I have been doing amazing, except for one part, Anthony. The rest of the cast heard what happened with him and pretty much everyone has stopped talking to him. I can't stop thinking about him. Its been really hard without him because if I'm being honest, I love him. I would love to move back in with him and just kiss him one more time. 

I hear a knock at my dressing room door, so I go to open the door. I open the door and he is standing there. I make eye contact with him for a split second before I look away. "Z, I'm sorry," he tells me. "You better be," I mutter under my breath. "What's wrong Z?" he asks me innocently. "I don't know if I want to kiss you, or bitch slap you," I tell him. "Zara please give me a second chance, I'll take you out for coffee," he says. I don't really want to go with the man who broke my heart, but I want to love him again. "Coffee, just as friends," I tell him sternly. "See you after the show Zara," he says before running off. 

After the show I wipe off my makeup and put on regular clothes. I put on a cream sweater,  jeans, my glasses, silver and gold flats, and I grab my purse. 

I make my way out to the stage door and sign autographs and take pictures

I make my way out to the stage door and sign autographs and take pictures. After stage dooming I make my way to my favorite coffee shop. I walk in and already see Ant sitting at a table with our coffee. "Thanks," I say. "Z, I want you to know something, I messed up by cheating on you. I know you don't want to be with me, so will you just be my friend for now?" Anthony pleads. "Ant, you are my rock, and sense of sanity in this crazy world. I still need my best friend," I tell him. He then smiles back at me and I feel my cheeks start to warm up. "Hey Ant, can I sleep on you couch for a little bit? I have been staying with Pippa, but I need to get out of het place, and most of my stuff is still there," I tell him. "Of course Z," he says. 

We then talk for another hour before we go home. "Zara, do you want to go to a waterpark tomorrow?" He asks. "Of course I would love too," I say as we head into the apartment. "Z, I really am sorry," Anthony says. "When I cheated on you Jasmine got me really drunk, and I was an idi-" he says right before I cut him off by kissing him. "I still love you Ant, I really want to be back with you, but we have to trust each other fully before we can be in a relationship together," I tell him. "So, no lies anymore," Ant confirms. "If that's the case I want to get back together with you," I tell him. "I love you Zara," he tells me. "I used to not believe in love, but you Anthony have made me believe in it."

Word count- 554

A/N- hey guys, I am back to school so my schedule is crazy so I will try to update every Friday and Sunday night. -cami