Chapter 13

"Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her." Bellamy said, dropping some weapons onto the ground for people to choose from.
"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back." Clarke said to him.
"Clarke, I need to do this." Jasper said seriously.
"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy said.
"You need a tracker." Sienna supplied. She then turned to Finn and Raven's tent. "Finn. Get out here." She called. A few moments later, he emerged from the tent, Raven following close behind him. Sienna noticed that his hair was shorter than it had been. Raven must have cut it. It suits him. She thought to herself.

Suddenly, one of the male delinquents suddenly spoke up, prompting everyone to exit their tents.
"Guys, guys. Come here!" He called. He pointed up at the sky at what appeared to be a meteor shower. "Did you see that? Look up there. It's so beautiful." He commented. Raven paused as if realizing something.
"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven said.
"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy asked her.
"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the Earth from The Ark." Clarke replied, her eyes unmoving. "This is what it looks like from the other side." She added.
"They didn't get our message." Sienna said. Bellamy looked at his wife and then back at the sky momentarily before speaking up.
"All I know is that my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her. You coming or what?" Bellamy retorted. Sienna sighed. She too was worried about Octavia, but she thought that Bellamy was going a bit overboard. "What are we waiting for? Move out!" He said. Sienna grabbed her husband's arm and he turned to her. She pulled him in for a kiss.
"Bring her home safe." Sienna said in a low voice. Bellamy nodded at her request.
"I love you Sienna." Bellamy replied.
"I love you, my love." Sienna said.
Clarke then began to speak, snapping the two of them out of their moment.
"We have to talk to them. 300 won't be enough. The oxygen level will just keep dropping. And if we don't tell them that they can survive down here, they'll kill more people. They have to." Clarke said.
"Guys... They're leaving. We gotta go." Jasper said, letting Finn know they were leaving.
Sienna had decided to stay at camp instead of going with Bellamy and the others to go and find Octavia. She knew she could help out more here than she could there.
"I gotta do this. And you should stay and fix the radio, ok?" Finn said to Raven.
"Fix it? The transmitter's smashed. Unless there's a parts depot down here, we're not talking to The Ark." Raven exclaimed. She immediately saw an idea in Finn's expression and he looked at Clarke.
"Art supply store." Finn suggested to Clarke.
"I know a place you might be able to get a transmitter." Clarke told Raven.
"Great. It looks like you're coming with me instead."
"Finn? We're not gonna find her without you." Bellamy said. Finn nodded before turning to Raven.
"Be careful. Hey. I love you." Raven said honestly. Seeing the moment between Finn and Raven made Clarke feel slightly guilty.
"I love you, too." Finn said before following after the others.
"It's this way." Clarke gestured for Raven to follow her.

*Later*

Sienna was tending to the fire when Octavia's rescue party came crashing through the doors to camp with Jasper calling for Clarke. Someone must be hurt. Sienna thought. She got up and walked over to them to see what happened.
"Clarke! Where's Clarke? Get Clarke now." Someone called.
"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" Clarke asked. She then saw Finn, unconscious in Bellamy's arms. "Finn. Finn? Oh, my God." Clarke exclaimed.
"He's alive. Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out." Jasper told her.
"No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go!" Clarke ordered.
"Clarke, can you save him?" Raven asked, her tone begging.
"No. Not me. I need my mother. I need to talk to her." Clarke said.
"There's still no radio." Raven reminded her.
"Raven, fix it! Go!" Clarke demanded before the two went their separate ways. She then went to go and find Bellamy and Octavia only to see the two of them next to the entrance. It was obvious by their stance that they were in an argument.
"Bellamy! Octavia!" Sienna called, but neither of them looked at her.
"Why were you defending him?" Bellamy demanded, not even acknowledging his wife.
"Because he saved my life. That spear that hit Roma was actually meant..." Octavia began, but Bellamy cut her off.
"No, you're wrong." Bellamy said. "I saved your life. For all you know, he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps." Bellamy stated.
"No. I don't think so." Octavia replied.
"You don't think, O! That's the problem. They killed 3 of our people today. And if you would've let me kill him when I had the chance, Finn wouldn't be in there dying right now." Bellamy retorted.
"Stop blaming me for your mistakes. What happened to Finn is not my fault. I wanted to leave, so if Finn dies in there, that's on you. Everything that's gone wrong is because of you. You got me and Sienna locked up on The Ark. You wanted me to go to that stupid dance. You got Mum killed!" Octavia fired back.
"Octavia!" Sienna exclaimed, shocked that her sister-in-law would say such a thing. However, she wasn't at all prepared for what her husband said next.
"Me? Mum was floated for having you. She's dead because you're alive. That was her choice. I didn't have a choice. My life ended the day you were born." Bellamy sneered. Sienna looked at them both in shock. She had to put a stop to this before it got out of control.
"Alright, that's enough. Both of you! Just stop it." Sienna demanded as she stepped forwards, wedging herself between them. Both Blake siblings looked at her in surprise. Sienna looked at Bellamy. "Octavia's right, what happened to Finn isn't her fault, but it's not yours either." She then turned to Octavia. "But it wasn't Bellamy's fault that you went to the dance. He asked you if you wanted to go and you said yes, that's not on him, you could have easily refused. He was just trying to do something nice for his sister. He most certainly didn't get your mother killed. Your mother died for breaking the law. That is not Bellamy's fault." Sienna reasoned. Octavia glared at Sienna before turning around and walking off, not saying another word.