Chapter 2

2004, November 1st Atlanta Georgia
Alexis pov

 "Ooooo fuck daddy right there" I screamed as he pounded into me as my 5th climax came

"Ooooo fuck daddy right there" I screamed as he pounded into me as my 5th climax came. He finally let up as we both hit our climax
I tried to catch my breath as Shawn laid on my chest. I played in his hair. "I really think we should tell mom" he said. "Um no she's my best friend I don't wanna lose her because of this." I said shaking my head. "What do you mean because of this? So what we doing don't mean nothing to you huh?" He said raising up. "I never said that Shawn and you know that. Baby you mean the world to me. But Damita has been my best friend since middle school I love her to much to hurt her like that." I said kissing his neck. "Well you hurt her every moment you let me slip inside you." He said getting up putting on his clothes. "Are got serious right now , that's a low blow and what if we tell her and she wants us to stop? I'm not losing you because she says I should!"  I yelled. While wrapping the sheet around me."so what are you saying?" He asked. "Fuck her feelings to be honest I just can't lose you so please can we keep this between us" I begged kissing his lips and letting the sheet fall a little to tease him. "Hey mom are you ok-" Chris walked in and quickly stopping when he realized what he was seeing. "What the fuck is this?" He yelled. "Watch your mouth" I said. "Alexis, you really aren't in the position to tell me what to do right now." He yelled. "Aye Chris it's not even like that." Shawn tried to make it better. " it's not what? It's not like you were just smashing my moms?" He said with a chuckle.  "Man fuck this shit y'all foul." He slammed the door. I looked at Shawn. "He wouldn't tell." I said sitting down. "Would he?" Shawn asked. To be honest I didn't even know.

Chris pov

 I got in my car and put my seatbelt on

I got in my car and put my seatbelt on. I was so pissed. Not only because they were doing this shit behind our back but because I had been fighting my attraction and feelings towards Damita for years just to not hurt their feelings. But that shit stopped today. I pulled up to Damita publishing office. And went up to the lady at the desk. " I'm here to see Damita Smith." I told her. "Do you have a appointment?" She asked while typing. " no I'm her nephew it's a family emergency." I told her. " second floor is her office" she said. I went up taking the stairs for some time to think.

Damita pov

 I sat in my office on the phone with Michael

I sat in my office on the phone with Michael. Him telling me how sorry he was and how he was going on a business trip that he was gonna be gone for a month. In other words he going to be with some lil chicken head. I hung up the phone. I was so over his lies and just him period. Just as I was getting back to writing a knock was on my door. " can I ever write in private." I mumble under my breath. I opened the door and instantly butterflies surrounded in my stomach seeing Chris standing there. I turned my back and began to walk to my desk neck thing I knew he was behind me unbuttoning my clothes.  "Ch-Chris stop what are you doing." He began kissing my neck. "N-no stop we can't ." My pants dropped the floor and he turned me around. "Chrisssss" I moaned as he put his fingers in me. His hand came around my neck as he choked me while whispering. "Stop fighting it and take the dick. You know you want it." Next thing I knew I was  being stretched. He put my leg in my desk. "Shit your tight." He moaned. I grabbed the edge of the table trying to adjust to him. He was blessed. " I see the way that you look at me." He went deeper. I squealed but didn't run. Momma ain raise no Bitch. I arched my back making hi. Go even deeper. "Y-your my b-best friends son."  I moaned. I said no and he ignored me . What more was I supposed to do.  It wasn't rape. Because god I was enjoying the hell out of it. My walls began to tighten and so did his grip on waist. "Shit I'm about to buss." He groaned pulling my hair. We both came. Before I could even think on how to breathe his mouth was on me. On it . On herrrr. God she was so sensitive right now.  I moaned and grabbed his head as he feasted. "Your sweeter than I imagined." He mumbled in me. I threw my head back as my walls tightened again. I finally released. Coming and squirting all over his face. He came up and kissed me. The kids was hot but passionate. He pulled back looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Shit what have I done, please don't tell your mother." I said hopping down cleaning my self. I looked up seeing him drinking my juice out my mini fridge. "Why the hell are you calm?" I yelled . "Mimi chill, it's not like we are blood related and I'm over 17  so there's no wrong here." He explained. " yea there is I'm married." I sat down on my couch that was in my office. "You married to a shity ass nigga who I know for a fact that I can treat you better than." He said while sucking on my neck.  "I'll meet you at the house babygirl. By the way cook chicken tonight" He said while getting up and leaving. He walked out like nothing had happened. Yea this wasn't happening again.

AT HOME.
We all sat around the dinner table . Lexi sat across from me. I was feeling sick knowing what I had done earlier. "So Chris what all you do today." Lexi asked eyeing him. My eyes went back to my plate as I played with my food. " nothing just chilled with my honey." He replied. My eyes widened. "I hope that chilling involved you keeping it in your pants still." She replied. "Trust me i did everything but that" he replied with a smile. " so you telling me you lost yo virginity?" She said and I choked on my wine. Aw hell. "Bout time bro." Shawn praised him. "Um you were still a Virgin?" I asked hella surprised. He nodded his head. Lord forgive me I dun took this boy virginity. I prayed in my head."bout time you whipped it out." Shawn said. "Yea and you would know a lot about whipping it out wouldn't you?" Chris snapped back. I frowned in confusion. Lexi rolled her eyes. Was I missing something? "So Damita how was work anything interesting happen in that dull as building?" I nodded my head . "Nothing new girl" I smiled. What was I supposed to say? Oh yea your son was nuts deep and had me bent over my desk fucking my insides up? Hell naw. I couldn't hurt her like that. But one thing for sure it was NEVER happening again.