Chapter 7

For Jossy xoxoshoshanaxoxo

2 weeks later

I woke up laying to Chris. He was sleep like a baby. I made sure I put it on him last night . I looked at my phone to see numerous calls from my soon to be ex husband.

I looked at the date and realized it was Alexis's birthday. I decided what the heck and got up to fix us breakfast. There was no reason for me to be mad because I was sleeping with her son too. She had been my bestie for years and I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and lose her.

As I was setting the table Chris came down hugging me. "Good morning babygirl." He said kissing my neck. "Damn all this for me." He chuckled as Lexi and Shawn. He tried to grab a piece of bacon. I slapped his hand not until my bestie eats , I said looking at her smiling.

"Happy birthday old Bitch." I said laughing. "You ain to far from me hoe." She said fixing her plate. We sat down and ate eating and laughing. All except Shawn. "What's wrong baby." I asked him. The way he looked at me sent chills down my spine. He looked just like his daddy when he wasn't smiling and it scared the hell out of me.

"Why you doing my dad like this , he love you." He said. "Baby it's not like that , it's way more to the store than you understand." I said putting my fork down. "You lying yo my dad never did anything to hurt you and look what you doing to him." He said angry.

"Can we not talk about this it's lexis birthday." I said dismissively. "No you fucking wrong and I have to call you my mother ? You ain a mother you a damn hoe!" He yelled at me and I flinch. Chris stood up to say something but I stopped him.

"I didn't wanna tell you this because I didn't wanna ruin your image of him but your father ain a fucking saint. He's been doing dirty for the longest and I just stood there and took that shit. He put his hands on me everyday and every hour and you wanna tell me how I'm wrong for finally going after what makes me happy." I said yelling and crying while showing him the bruises.

He tried to talk. "Stay in your place and worry about your girlfriend over there." I said leaving the table grabbing my keys. "Lexi I'll pick you up at 8 please be ready." I said and I left.

Lexie's pov

I looked at Chris and back at Shawn. "Welp that was a great breakfast." I said going upstairs to find my outfit. I went  in the closet and Shawn came in.

"Leme get you right real quick baby." He unbuttoned my morning blouse and sat my on my shelf. He swiftly entered me and I moaned his name.

We hadn't been intimate in a long time. He began to thrust in me and It began to hurt.  "Ow stop Shawn." He smacked his lips. "It's hurting." I said. "Why it ain never hurt before?" He said putting himself up.

"I don't know , I guess I'm not getting wet enough."  I said shrugging. "So I don't turn you on is what I'm hearing?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

Not this shit again. "Baby it's my birthday not this again not today!" I said tonguing him. "Shit I love yo fine ass." He said. Put my clothes on for the club looking at the time. 

"You know what cause it's yo birthday I ain gon say shit about that hoe ass shit you got on." He said  slamming his drink on the nightstand. Again I rolled my eyes.

It seemed like all we did was fight since Damita and Chris found out about us. "I think you should apologize to Mita." I said putting on my heels. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do with my mother." He said slamming the door to the bathroom.

"You ready to go bestie?" I heard from the door. I looked up to see Mita at the door.

 "Bitch we fine

"Bitch we fine." She said walking down the stair. Chris stood at the bottom snapping pictures of us. "Mannn the women in my life fine as hell." He said. I slapped him on the back of the head. "Watch ya mouth." I said.

"I'll rub it later." Mita said kissing him. I fake gaged. And we left.

We got into the club easy access. Now we were standing VIP after 9 shots of straight brown. One of the guys walked over to us. "Aye lil mamas wanna hit our blunt?" He asked checking Damita out.

"I'll hit it as long as you remember I have a boyfriend." She said. "That's fine just Trynna be generous." He chuckled. We all smoked the blunt and 10 minutes Mita looked at me. "Bitch I'm fucked up." She laughed. No lie I was too. "I want my mannnnn" she began to whine.

I saw this as my opportunity to blow some real steam. "We'll go home and I'll catch a ride with one of my friends I saw down there." I said taking another shot. "Girl I ain leaving you." She said. "Imma call Chris amd have him come get you." I said texting Chris.

"I don't wanna leave you alone." She said. "Come on you can meet my friends I'm staying with." I said introducing them.  Chris had finally came and got her and I kissed her on her cheek and thanked her for the good time.

Damita pov
I stumbled in the house and up the stairs with Chris not to far behind me.
I turned around a ripped his shirt of hearing all the buttons go different places. "Woahhh baby slow down I'll give you what you need." He chuckled. I frowned.

I pushed him on the bed. "Tonight I'm in charge." I said taking my dress off slowly. "You want me baby?" I asked him. He nodded his head biting his lips.  I was now in naked. I took his pants off slowly. Planting kisses on his shaft through his boxers.

He groaned. "Baby c'mere" he said trying to pull me up. I shook my head no. I climbed on top of him. Pressing my core against him soaking his boxers.

I began to grind against him. "You gon  beg for me." I smiled. I took him out of his boxers and licked the tip. Again he groaned. I kissed all around it.

"Damita I'm finna fuck you up." He said I smiled. "Oh baby Damita's long gone your dealing with Jo maybe if your lucky you'll  get a taste of someone else that i  have yet to release on you." I said stroking him. I climbed on top of him again sliding his shaft between my lower lips.

"Baby please." He said. I smirked. "Please what daddy?" I said teasing my entrance with him. "Baby let me feel you." He said biting his lip as he rubbed his hands on me cupping my breast taking one in his mouth.

I finally slid down on him and he moaned letting my nipple slide out his mouth. I began to ride him like there was my life depended on it.  Pretty soon he began clutching my sides. I began to moan in his ear while rotating my hips.  I bit his ear and he was releasing his seed in my womb. While groaning in my name clutching me tight.

I soon released right after him. We both laid on the bed while he laid holding me while still inside of me.
"Fuck did you drink?" He said . Before I could gather myself to answer I heard light snores. I chuckled and put my face in his neck. Shit I felt like it's my birthday.