Chapter 6⚠️⚠️turn brightness down

CAUTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ DO MOT READ BY PEOPLE.

Chris pov

 I sat in my room

I sat in my room.  Thinking about what had went down between Damita and I. I know I said some shit I shouldn't have but hell she was outta line bout moms.

I got up and went into my moms room. Shawn was gone he had some business to take care of so he said. "Yo ma can we talk?" I said sitting on her desk not wanting to sit on her bed.

"Wassup son." She smiled at me. "Who's idea was it for y'all to love ?" I asked and she looked at me. "It was mine son be-" she said but I cut her off.  "Fuck" I said getting up to get my phone.

"What's wrong ?!" She said following me. "I said some fucked up shit to Damita and I think what ever this was between us is over because of it." I said shooting her a text.

I explained to her what happened. " Christopher James Smith I didn't not raise you that way , how dare you disrespect my best friend , now I don't know how you treated them other hoes but you won't treat her that way!" She yelled.

She shook her head at me and began to walk out of the room and then turned around and pointed at me. "Fix it" she said and walked out.

 "Fix it" she said and walked out

I shook my head . She then texted she be over to get her stuff in 5 minutes. That gave me some hope to fix things.

I waited downstairs and she finally came in and she bout took my breathe away. She looked so beautiful.

 "Where's my stuff?" She said rolling her eyes

"Where's my stuff?" She said rolling her eyes. I pointed up stairs. She huffed and said something under her breathe. When she got in the room I closed it and locked it.
I put the key in my pocket and she turned and looked at me.

"Chris unlock the door." She said. "Talk to me I said I'm sorry."I said sitting down. "Fuck You and yo sorry boy now open this damn door." She said. I looked at her and frowned.

"Yea that's right fuck yo sorry . You said some hurtful shit that had up crying and thinking all night . In my eyes all you niggas the same and I'm fed the fuck up. Fuck yo sorry fuck what ever this was fuck everybody fuck you." She started crying. "I'm alone and I know that but you ain have to make it the obvious to me but I'm cool with that so if you wanna call my son fucked up do that but do at yo own risk nigga. Now let me the fuck out this room before I do some shit that's gon leave me with regret and you dead." She said wiping her tears.

I just stood there. I had no clue my words cut that deep. I stood up and picked her up. She went to kicking and screaming for my to leave her alone. But I couldn't . We hadn't been messing with eachother that long but I knew I couldn't leave her.

I pulled her clothes off and mine she was still fighting. I pinned her to the bed and started stroking her.

She gasped and threw her head back. "Baby" she lightly moan. She was so tight. She held her eyes close tight.

I flipped her onto her stomach once I knew she was calm enough.

She put her head into the pillows cursing softly. I grabbed her by the hair. Making sure to hit her spots with the right pressure.

I then turned her on her side . She was trying very hard to keep quiet. I knew this position would stop all of that. And just like that she began moaning loudly.

Her walls began to tighten as we heard a loud slamming sound. "Where is my wife?!" I her Michael yell. Damita tried to get up but I held her tightly pushing her on me and covering her mouth still pounding into her.

"She's not here Michael." I heard my mother say. Damita walls began to clench harder and it was getting hard for me to keep quiet myself. It soon became quiet and the door slammed again.

I let her mouth go and she buried her face into my neck. I sat up getting ready for us both to cum and she rode me making both of our orgasms come. Her screaming my name and me clenching her sides as tightly as I
Could.

I put her on the bed and went down on her. She clenched my head while begging for me to give her a minute. She grinder into my face.

I locked her in so she couldn't run. "Baby I'm cumming." She moaned sooner than I thought.

She grinded into my face as she let out her juices. I cleaned ate and crawled to the top of the bed with her.
She sat there recuperating while I just stared and chuckled.

"W-we can't fix all our problems with sex." She said out of breath. "I know but it's a start." I smiled. "A wonderful start." She said coming closer. We just started at eachother until we both drifted off to sleep. I could get use to this.