Chapter 4

Damita Pov

We laid in bed after another round. "Damn girl you got dat good shit." He huffed laying down.  I got up putting on my robe.

"If you can walk I didn't do my job right I believe." He chuckled. I looked out the window to see Michael walking in.  "Shit !" I yelled . " you gotta put ya clothes on and get the hell out right now." I yelled. He didn't say anything but got his clothes.

"Yo Damita?" I heard him yell. I pushed Chris in the closet. "What ever you hear whatever you see don't come out this closet or else what we have is over."  I said dead bolting him in to make sure he couldn't get out.

"Hey babygirl." Michael said coming in. "Um hey." I said hugging him. He picked me up laying on the bed. " um Mike stop not right now." I said pushing him a little . I really didn't want to to sleep with him and I knew for a fact Chris could see us.

He pushed me back down. "Come on girl I want it." I struggled under him. That's when it clicked that Chris was in my closet , the closet mike put me in when I was "bad". It was also sound proof.

I looked at mike and he slapped me making me dizzy I then began to doze off.

I woke up to my clothes ripped and me bleeding. I sat up wrapping the blanket around me looking out the window to see mikes car gon. I went to the closet and let Chris out. He bursted out. "What the fuck damita?!" He yelled at me. I just put my head down and went to shower. As I cut the showe on he came behind me and cut it off.

"You need a bath love" he said turning the hot water on. He sat me in the tub and just stared at me. "Don't let this happen again Damita." He stated. I nodded my head knowing I wasn't gonna be able to keep the promise.

He washed me up and put on my pajamas. He then carried me to his room. "I can walk Chris " I giggled as he slightly laid my on the bed.
He took off his shoes and laid next to me.

"I hate seeing you hurt mamas." He whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry you had to see any of that." I whispered.

Just then the door opened and lex came in. She paused when she saw me. "Damita what the hell happened to you?!" She came over.

I didn't reply. "Chris I know your ass di-" he cut her off. "Ma I'm better than that her wack ass so called husband did this shit." He said. I looked at him.

"Damita how long has this been going on?" She asked. "Mind your business lex" I said getting up putting on my shoes. "What's your problem with me?" She said Folding her arms.

"How long have you been sleeping with my son." I asked. "Damita that doesn't matter." She chuckled.  "Your fucking MY son and you tell me it's none of my business." I chuckled walking out. "Since he turned 18 on and off." She shouted. "It was sort of his birthday gift." She said looking at the floor.

"7 years, you've been screwing my best friend for 7 years." Chris yelled. "And now your screwing mine." She yelled. I just looked at her in disbelief.

"We didn't tell you because we didn't wanna hurt you Mita." She cried. That's when Shawn walked in. "Yo ma what the fuck wrong with your face." I couldn't tell him his father did this it would hurt him. I shook my head at lex.

"Your father did it to her." She said with a smirk at me. I face palmed my self mentally. She knew I couldn't tell him but yet she told him anyway.  But I guess hurt people hurt people so I guess it was my turn.

"7 years huh Shawn? So she was the girl that you got pregnant but she had a abortion?" I asked. Her and his eyes went wide.

"I haven't been pregnant Damita!" She screamed. "Oops wrong person I guess." I covered my mouth. Chris pushed them out of his room as they went to arguing.

"Let's go stay at a hotel it's too wild around here." He said packing. I grabbed his arm and pushed him on his bed. "Shh I want them to hear." I said smiling. He grabbed my ass. At least ours wasn't really a secret.