𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

༄

I prepared myself for some catastrophe would happen any minute right now that I even had to close my eyes.

Seconds have passed I decided to open my eyes and. . .

nothing.

Absolutely nothing. No gigantic sea monster that's ready to eat me whole, no crazy storm that'll pull me under the ocean, nothing! no sign of anything!

I chuckled. Feeling stupid for believing some ridiculous rumor.

And here I thought that somethings bad gonna happen to me, those rumors gotta stop. I mean come on, it's actually pretty nice here, the sun shining just right not too much hot or too dim just right, the wind blows making that breezy warm feeling. And the water, oh god the water, it was so clear you'll thought that my boat is floating.

And. . .

I felt a tugging on my net. I pulled it up to see what it was and my eyes grew large.

Holy mother of sardines!

"JACKPOT!" I shouted in triumph, I happily put all my catch inside the bucket I brought with me. I'm not even a minute in here and here I am already caught half a bucket of sardine!

"Maybe coming here wasn't so bad after all."
Once I was done, I rowed my boat to an area
where I find it comfortable. Satisfied, I threw the huge rock that's been tied with a sturdy rope to the ocean to make my boat stay in place and the net.

Waiting for a couple of minutes, I decided to lay down and just relax for a minute.

I closed my eyes for a while that I didn't even know that I had fallen asleep.

A creature lurked around under the sea, searching, hunting for something to eat. It was hungry so hungry that his eyesight had became red. All he can see is just red, that if it were a human he might think that he's been swimming under an ocean of blood.

It's been 2 days since he had last eaten, all he could think right now is a pile of good and fresh sardines. Oh how he wish he could devour all of them now.

What's worst it's that the storm is making it hard for him to spot a single fish, as they migrated right to their homes.

Miraculously, his eyes grew when he spotted his meal piled up all together like it was made just for him, he smiled. Showing his sharp pointy teeth. Wasting no time he swam towards it, But a thought flashed up to his head making him stop.