Chapter 14 {UNDER REFERB}

"I don't know, it's as if some of my CDs were just stolen! Best of Bowie, and my CD
Set of The Wall plus some more! It's all so peculiar." You stated setting a glass of tea on the table as Dib sat in front of you sipping his soda. "Yeah, That does sound a little odd. Though you sure you didn't loose them?" He asked. "No, I had them all neatly put away yesterday. I asked my mom and dad but they didn't do anything with it." Dib raised his eyebrow as he was hearing this strange case. "Maybe it was Zim?"

  "Oh....I highly doubt he would want my music. It's not that cool." You said sheepishly. "What do you mean? Your stuff is the coolest. You and I know how much you love those bands and singers." You smiled. "That's very sweet of you."

  The two of you continued to talk until eventually later that night you parted ways, and you were left to listen to your old iPod Shuffle. You had no idea who did this at all, but knowing how things made sense the next morning, you fell into a deep slumber. The next morning, you had finally arrived to school dreading what might happen next. Thankfully, you avoided taunting while walking through to class and finally making your way to your desk. Mrs Bitters hadn't come in yet so things were eerily quiet.

That wasn't until Zim stood up on the top of his desk and stomped his foot. "CHILDREN! We don't require education! Nor thought control! None of Ms. Bitter's Dark mannerisms in this classroom!!! MS. BITTERS LEAVE THESE EARTH CHILDREN ALONE! We're all just bricks in this so called Wall!" Zim waited for a response from the children. Nobody said anything. There was just a cough and nothing more. You put your hands in your face and shook your head. Now you knew where your Pink Floyd CDs went. "Y/N here is also the so called Dancing Queen! A young smeet feeling this beat on the tangerine." As soon as he said that the children roared with laughter pointing at you. Dib looked at you with concern in his eyes and not long after Ms. Bitters finally arrived hissing leaving the children to become eerily silent. She then slithered over to Zim's desk. "Zim get off your desk before I send you to the corner!!" She then came over to your desk. "Pick your head up Y/N it isn't naptime. You'll be able to sleep for eternity very soon in your short pathetic life." You picked your head up slowly just feeling worse than you already did before. There was a gnawing feeling inside you but you would have to ignore it for now. Class started and you would have to focus on work.

Almost seemingly like an eternity later, School finally ended. As you closed your locker Zim appeared on the other side making you gasp at this unexpected encounter. "Y/N, as much as I dislike asking but I require your knowledge to my expense. Afterwards you will be disposed of." You stomach churned at what he meant by "disposed of" but you could maybe convince him otherwise if he were to do something outlandish. "Oka-," "GET AWAY FROM HER ZIM!" Dib yelled marching over towards the two of you. "I'll meet you at your house." You simply said walking away to tell your mom of your plans at her car. "Zim's place? Huh okay." She said driving you to the said location. "Please call me if you need anything." She said as you excited the car. "I will I promise." You continued to walk towards his door step but then you suddenly remembered the gnomes from the front lawn. Not too long after Zim had finally arrived to his home. "Alright Y/N let's continue with this experiment shall we?" He said marching along as you followed him sheepishly towards the door.

As you entered the house, you were kind of surprised to see very mix matched interior, with horribly colored walls and checkered floors. "Uuuh, nice interior?" You complimented as you kept walking on. "Of course It is, Zim's interior is the most normal to ever be conceived!" He exclaimed. If it was designed by a child then yes. But a so called invader from the stars? That was debatable.

You sat on the couch awaiting Zim to comeback with his odd looking CD player. You had never seen anything like this, it's as if it was custom made to suit the format of the disk. Heck, it probably was. As you looked down, Zim had grabbed a weird looking tablet and stylus out of his back pack presumably to take notes. "Ok let's begin. So this...Earth music." Zim grabbed the Pink Floyd Wall CD and pointed to it with his unusually sharp fingers under his jet black gloves. "I attempted to raise conformity as this piece expressed but I proved unsuccessful. TELL ME WHY EARTH PIG!" He said yelling as you could hear your ears ring at the sudden loudness. "Well...Zim not many people know that album. Well, certainly many folks do but not kids our age. The Wall is a complex album." You stated. "I see. And what is the purpose of these sounds with different verity?" You opened your mouth, but then closed it. "Well...Music is a complicated thing. Don't you have any music where your from?" You asked picking up your various CDs and putting them on your lap. "The mighty Irken empire doesn't have time for music, Zim has no time for music!" He exclaimed yelling out once more. "Okay, um, Music is usually a way of expression. Expressing a feeling, or a message. Some go as to tell stories." Zim continued to jot down notes as you spoke. "Can anyone make music of anything?" He asked, looking up. You smiled. "Of course anyone can! That's the beauty of it man!" Zim smirked. "Well Y/N while Zim thanks no one your services were useful. Now get out of my house." You were shocked but at the same time not really. "Yeah, uh, see you at Skool I guess."

  Little did you know that your advice had cost a lot of property damage, brainwashed citizens soon healed and a small scolding from Dib.

(A/N this was such a bad chapter but I kinda wanted to make it humorous. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!!! It would mean a lot to me and I hope I wrote Zim okay most importantly.)