Helpless for you

Lloyd pov)

It was 9 in the morning and you know what that means training. I grunt while getting out of bed. I put on my ninja gi on, wash my face, fixed my hair, and bushed my teeth. I went downstairs where the other were and my crush. There he is my lover.... With his girlfriend. That's right I'm gay.

Ugh Skylor and Kai are a thing now. I looked around to see Zane cooking.

"Good morning Lloyd!". Zane said while smiling.

"Good morning to you too". I said smiling back. I sat by Cole who was on his phone. I looked at Skylor who was kissing Kai cheek while Kai was smiling at her. I looked away so I wouldn't give a sign of me getting jealous.

About 5mins later Zane was done cooking the food and past all of us a plate. "Thank you Zane". I said smiling at him.

He nods in the way of saying your welcome. I dig in the food and let me tell you it was so good. I love Zane food. It takes like true happiness.

"Ok guys come on lets get to training". nya said with a cheerful smile.

We all cleaned up our mess and went out to train. Skylor gave a good luck kiss to Kai and left with a smile.

" ok, Lloyd you ready to train?". Kai said turning back to me.

I nod yes and we went out together.
I looked around to see Jay and Cole fighting, nya working on her power, and Zane doing push up.

I went over to the punching bag and started to punch it. Kai took off his shirt and starts to run the track.

I started to stare and my face started to heat up. I noticed that I was staring so I turned around quickly and start punching the punching bag again.

(In the afternoon by my of lol)

Lloyd pov)

I was done taking a shower. I went to my bedroom. I put on my sweat pants and a green shirt.

I opened the door and everybody is in the living room watching the anime movie Ponyo. I see Skylor is back with her fake no ti-
Calm down Lloyd don't get into roasting mode.

I sat by Kai who had Skylor in his lap.

"Hey Lloyd you came right on time the movie is starting". Kai said smirking at me. I shyly smiled right back him while blushing.

2 min went by and I was on Twitter texting my friend Mikey.

(fact: Mikey is my oc name. I put her in the story because I feel like I need to be in story for once instead of writing them all the time.)
(M=Mikey
(L=Lloyd

L: hey Mikey whatcha you doing.

M: playing splatoon, you?

L: watching ponyo with the group and Skylor😔.

M: ugh she is so fake. I'm guessing she took your man?

L: ya Kai is the one I love and she took him away. I wish he understand that she was a bully back in high school.

M: same. Back in high school she put glue in my inkling hair and it stayed white for 10 months.

L: right, anyway I have to go to bed even tho we don't have training to morning. So how about you come over tomorrow.

M: sure I wanted to see you anyway😊.

L: ok byeeee queen

M: byeee sweetie

Chat ends

I turned off my phone and looked at Kai who was staring at the tv.

"Hey babe I have to go but I will be back tomorrow." Skylor said with a smile. She kiss Kai with A good bye kiss and left once again.

That leaves Kai and I on the couch.  I was blushing like crazy while he was staring at the tv smiling.

Kai pov)

I was staring at the tv. While I was staring at the TV, I felt a head on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and it was Lloyd.

He fell a asleep. He looked sleep when was eating breakfast and that training knocked him out to finish it.

I got up and picked him up bride style and took him to his room. I opened the door with my feet since it was already open a little. I went by his bed and drop him on there.

Look at him. He was so cute and peaceful. I looked at him while blushing. "No Kai you have a girlfriend and your not gay". I said to myself.

I looked at him again thinking....

Am
I

Gay💗

Words:751

Song: helpless